Locked Away

Two weeks later

,, LET ME OUT!! I AM CATHERINE DE MEDICI THE QUEEN MOTHER !! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO IMPRISON ME!!" It was Catherine, you could hear her scream in the whole castle, that's how loud she screamed, even after two weeks she didn't stop.

,, Does  someone know what happend to Mary? I didn't see her in a while " asked Greer very loud through Catherine's screams ,, That's why the king is calling us in the throne room" said kenna bored ,, Do  you think something bad happend?" said Aylee scared ,, Even if, she deserved it." said Kenna while trying to read the book ,, KENNA!" Screamed Greer and Aylee ,, What!? She knew that I want to be the king's mistress, and she took him away!" Kenna stood up while saying that ,, But I don't mind it, 'cause I am pregnant with the king's child" she went out of the room and left Greer and Aylee processing what they just heard.

Scotland

Mary and William finally arrived in Scotland, after 2 weeks by ship they finally arrived in Edinburgh. The last time Mary was here was 16 years when she was a baby, but the castle was so familiar and she felt something in her heart that a tear rolled out of her eyes ,, Stop crying, it's my country!!" Said William ,, I'm sorry, you're right" Mary whipped the tear from her face. Both walked into the castle and then in the thoren room where they saw Leith Bayard, Francis' regent in Scotland ,, Excuse me how are you?" Said Leith and he putted his hand on the sword ,, I am your King, so how about to bow down" William punched Leith and took his sword, but a second before he would kill him Mary shouted ,, Stop! He... ehm.. he might be very helpful, he knows the army that could help us to take over France!" She said it because Francis told her about Leith, he was like a older brother that he had lost once, William thought she was right so he harmed him just a little bit. Then he turned around and sat on the throne, he took a deep breath and said ,, I am the king of Scotland and France! And no one will ever take that away!!" Everybody heard it and all of them ran into the throne. Mary sat on her knees next Leith, her brown dress became darker and wet because of the blood, she held his arm to calm his down. All guards where suddenly in the room ,, Get down from the throne, or we will kill you!" Shouted one of them, William crossed his legs and said ,, Why should I? Isn't that my throne, in case you don't know me: my name is William III Valois and I am the older brother of your king Francis Valois, and this woman behind you is Mary I Stuart daughter of James V Stuart and Marie de guise. So do not tell me that this isn't her or my throne!