New Hell

[Zen's POV]

Herro! Let me introduce myself. Zen Ootori. I'm an assassin but don't tell anyone. I live by myself since I'm a mistake. Oh yeah, I'm Kyoya's twin brother. I assassinate to get money because apparently a 17 year old ain't allowed to get jobs. "Damn rich people" I heard someone mumbled. "... Gonna follow" And like that I quietly followed the person and surprisingly stopped at music room 3 A.K.A the host club room. Eh... might as well see Kyoya right? Wanna know why I need to see him? Well... Let's say that after I ran away and became an assassin, I entered public school and after some shit BOOM! I got recommended to go to Ouran. And, I'm not wearing the school uniform because I can.

"Hey Kyo- Ark! Ark!"I walked in and get choked by petals great... "Oh, another boy" a voice say. After steadying myself, I looked up and see Kyoya and 7 other people. " Hello little brother~ How long has it been 2-3 years." "Who are you!" Everyone but Kyoya and the brunette yelled. 'Ouch' "Let me introduce myself, Zen Ootori. Kyoya's older twin brother." And 3 2 1... I AM BOMBARDED WITH QUESTIONS "One by one bitches" "Where were you all this while brother?" He made the last word laced with venom. "After I ran away, I rented a room, went to a public school, a family gave me money -very nice people- and got recommended to go here." It wasn't a complete lie... "Why aren't you wearing the school uniform?" A short blonde asked "I am allowed to by Mr Souh. I'm going now "

CRASH "Awh... That's the second vase that broke today. And it cost 10 million yen" Right there and than I froze. I can't pay that amount of money! Each kill I get 10 thousand yen and rent cost 40 thousand yen. "My life just ended" I said as I almost fainted. "Alright, since both of you need to pay up Haruhi, you will be the host club's dog and Zen, you will be...

~~

Herro peps! Zack here and I am rewriting this story

Anyone remembers who this sleepy bean is?

Please wait till tomorrow for me to edit the next chapter.