After reaching in Room. She push Sanskar on bed. He act as if fainting. Soon injection worked on Kavita which made her unconscious.

Present!

Sanskar : ( smirking seeing Kavita unconscious) What you thought kavita? You will trick me and I will come in your trick. ( laugh devilishly) Really? I am SM  and this planning plotting,  game everything is my left hand work and you thought you can make me fool. what you thought you are tricking me. No no! I tricked you to come here . ( smirked)

Sanskar : Kavita!!  Open your eyes. ( instruct her in a ordering tone).

Kavita open eyes all intoxicated by the injection. Sanskar instruct her to get up. Kavita get up from bed. Her face has no expression.

Sanskar : What is your relation with this Club?

Kavita : 5 years ago I was a bar dancer in this club.

Sanskar become shocked hearing her.

Sanskar : 5 Years ago you do you really love me?

Kavita : No! I never loved you. I was behind you for money because you were son of Maheshwari family.

Sanskar : but why you didn't married to me ?

Kavita : Because you left your money. How I could Marry a useless person. That's why I planned my death drama. So I would able to get rid from you.

Sanskar :  ( clench fist tightly in anger but compose) Who was with you in this plan?

Kavita : Laksh!!

Sanskar become shocked but not much. He has already doubt on him that he is involve with Kavita.

Sanskar : How he was with you in your plan?

Kavita : He once came in my club and he
hired me for alluring you. He only gave me money for admission in your college . He hired me for attracting you.
He told Me you are craved for love. So if I will show you soft corner then you will come in my talk and will start love me. I made you fall for me with the help of Laksh. He gave me huge money for this job and also shows dream that I will become daughter in law of a rich family Maheshwari.

Sanskar tighten his fist angrily by this betrayal. His eyes are dark in anger.

Sanskar : Tell the whole truth.

Kavita : But it was plan of Laksh and Durga prashad Maheshwari who wanted to show you a black spot on their family and wanted to throw you out. When you left the house. I was shocked. I never wanted this because I had dream that I will become daughter in law of Maheshwari House but when I saw you left your house and all money then how I could marry you. I told Laksh that I can't continue this drama then.

Sanskar : Then what? Say everything. ( in commanding tone).

Kavita : Then He told me to continue it. Because he will make family convince and I will become daughter in law of Maheshwari house. I became greedy and I agreed. But he double crossed me. He sent goons to kill us with the help of Durga Prashad. I was shocked by this. They all we're attacking on us. I also got some injury on head. I somehow able to run from there. Then I made plan of death so I would not come in any problem of anything.

Sanskar : Then why you came back after 5 Years?  ( know but still want to hear from her mouth).

Kavita : Because I saw your interview then I came to know that you are SM. The no 1 businesses man. I becomes very happy that you are SM. I wanted your fame and name and money. I made my mind to come back to you then you introduce your so called wife Swara to all. But I remembered how much you loved me so I That's why I came back to you so seeing me your heart will melt and you will again accept me then I will become Mrs SM Maheshwari. Whole power,  money and a hot and handsome everything in my hand. But You didn't accepted me and accepted Swara. It's hurts my ego. That how you can accept someone else on me. First I wanted to get you for money and fame but then seeing you accept Swara. I wanted to get you for winning over that little girl who is just 22 Years and how she can win over me?