"You are the best wife we could wish for Arnold. We hope your softness can soften him a little bit," said Arnold's mom while his father nodded his head, totally agreed with his wife.

"I finally have a sister. You know what, being the only girl in the sibling was such a pain. They always look down at me, especially cause I am the last child. Not like other last child who was been pampered, I was bullied by them every single day since we were children." Alice, Arnold's sister threw a bunch of complaint to Erica and Erica just hugged her and patted her back to soothe her. "Just tell me when Arnold bullied you, we will work together to pay him back. He should still remembered the hell he went throw when he bullied me ten years ago."

"That's the only time you ever got a revenge. Your tricks won't fool me anymore." Arnold gave her a deathly glare.

"You just don't know what I have in my sleeve." Alice pointed out her tongue.

"Enough! Sorry, Erica! They just can't go through one day without arguing. You must be think we don't teach our children well." Andrew, Arnold's father scolded his children and gave Erica a shameful smile.

"Don't be sorry, Mr. Binder, you taught them well. All of them have become a great people now. They maybe acted tough outside the house, but you should let them be relax around the family." Erica told him.

"I was definitely failed as a father, since you refuse to call me dad." Andrew looked disappointed.

"I... I didn't mean it that way."

"Then what? You married our son, so we are also your mom and dad from now on." Martha, Arnold's mother, said with a frown on her face.

"That's right! Call me grandma!" Barbara decided to add.

"I.. I..." Erica was speechless. If their circumstance was different, she maybe able to call them like that easily, but the fact this was a fake marriage, she felt troubled to do that.

"Just call them, honey!" Arnold told her. He gave her a warning glare.

Hearing he called her that, even though he didn't really mean it, her heart skipped a bit. She stared at him for a while, wondering how easy he acted like that and then calmed herself down, said "I am sorry, Mum, Dad. I am happy to join your family, Grandma." she looked them one by one, giving them the brightest smile she managed to do. "I am an only child, it was nice to have you as my sister, Alice. You don't have to bother, I can handle your brother by myself." she tried to sounded as confident as she can, although deep inside she knew that will never happen, times where she put him on his place.

"You two, go up stair and take a rest. I will call you when the dinner is ready," Martha said while pushed Erica and Arnold toward the stair.

"Let me help you!" Erica offered.

"No, don't! Alice will help me. Right, darling?"

"Hahh!?... Oh, right, I will help mum, you guys just take a rest." Alice said after got a deathly glare from her mother.

So, Erica reluctantly went up stair with Arnold. "Ar..." Erica tried to say something.

"Don't you think I do it for you. I just don't want them suspected something was wrong if you keep rejecting to call them." he cut her before she could said a single word and leave her, walking his way toward their room and went in.

Their room was huge, consisted a bedroom, a study, one sitting room, two closet and two bathroom. They have to enter the sitting room first. The study was inside, with another door so Arnold won't be disturbed when he was in the study while people entering their room. Behind the sliding glass door was their bedroom. Blue and black were the combination color in it. At both side of the walls, there were the closets, full of clothes from famous designer. Back of each closet was the bathroom.

Erica stood there, dumbstruck, how did he know what I gonna said? Am I that obvious? He must be thinking I still love him. No matter how true that was, I must never show him my vulnerable side ever again. Come on girl, you can do this. With that determination, she held up her head and went to the room. She thought he would be in the study, so she went straight to the bedroom, only to find he was there and in the middle of wearing his shirt. That stop her for a moment but she reminded herself of her decision minutes ago, so she went in her closet. She decided to take a shower and wore a blue flower patterned-dress. When she came out of the closet, she was surprised to see he was still there.

"I want to tell you something," he told her with a really serious tone and sharp eyes gaze, meaning he was not asking but ordering and would not took any disagreement, "we are moving out of this house," and walked away, out of the room, leaving Erica dumbstruck, again. How can he dropped that bomb just like that? We just went threw all of the trouble moving all my stuff here and now I have to do it all over again at the new place. Maybe I should just bring some with me and I can buy any necessary stuff later. Well, I guess nothing much I can do right now other than follow him.

Erica went to the dining room and saw Arnold was arguing with his mother and grandma.

"How can you did that? You just got married, for god sake." screamed Martha.

"What does just got married have to do with we moving out?" Arnold argued.

"We just have new member of the family for one day and you want both of you to separate yourselves this soon? That's not gonna happen." Barbara was fuming.

"I am not asking your permission, I am just telling you."

"They don't have a honeymoon. Just let them be the newlywed alone." Andrew tried to help Arnold and got deathly glare from his mother and wife.

"NO WAY!!!! Stay out of this, Andrew!" shouted Martha and Barbara while frowning at Arnold and he almost losing his patience.

"You don't need to be worry, Mum, Grandma. We will visit often and we are not moving out of town, so you can visit us when ever you want," Erica jumped in before Arnold said anything that could caused irreparable disaster, "we will take care of each other." She gave both of the women a hug.

"See?! It's their decision, you both have to respect them. They are adult, just let them decide by themselves." Andrew decided to add it.

"Shut up, Andy! I knew it," Martha scolded him and said to Erica, "Are you sure you are able to handle him by yourself? Arnold maybe look like a reasonable person, but he was actually quite picky."

"I will be fine, Mum. I will call and ask you or grandma if I need yours advice." Erica tried her best to convince them by giving the best reassuring smile as she can, no matter how much she hate to lie to them. But, just like Arnold said, she didn't wanted to destroy their hope.

"All right, then. Make sure to take care of yourselves, you two, or I will drag both of you home with me. Got it!?" Martha warned and Barbara nodded in agreement.

"Got it!" both Arnold and Erica confirmed her.

Martha gave both of them a 'I mean what I said' look and after satisfied with their reaction, she finally said, "Okay, let's eat!"

So everybody dig in and kind of forget the scene they just went threw moment ago and enjoy their meal while talking about general stuffs.