Chapter Ten

########

Author's Note!!!

Thanks you all, for the well wishes. I finally gain back my health.

But I got caught up with my books. So, sorry for the delay. *_*. Please don't threw stuff on me!! >_×

You just can't put it down once you read a good book, right? I know you guys will understand.

Then there was chinesse new year. Once I went back to work everything was chaotic, so I had to put my full attention.

However, I still tried to write a line or two everyday, so I wasn't totally neglecting this story.

Anyway, let's proceed to the story, shall we? Give me your comment, okay!!!??

#######

Nine months had passed since Arnold brought Erica back. Their renew friendship had made their life a lot easier. The routine that they had, which consist with having breakfast together, occasionally Erica would bring lunch to his office and Arnold tried to finish his work faster to be home before dinner. On Sunday, he would take over the kitchen and they would clean their house together. Arnold had been more cheerful and everyone had seen the change in him. Sometime they visited his parents, had meals with them. The other time they spent it with their friends. Their lack of good news had brought on unstoppable tease from them. Arnold's touch still brought spark all over her body, when he held her the small of her back, she would blush crimson red. The thought of him united their bodies sent her mind crazy that she didn't think she able to let him do that. He understood, and even though their parents had urged them to have child as soon as possible, her happiness was what really matter right now. So they decided to postpone the baby matter till she was more comfortable around him.

Her monthly pain was something Arnold didn't take lightly. After three months he finally able to count the date and prepared himself to face that painful situation. He had gone and asked Stacy questions to understand Erica's condition better during those times.

Christmas was around the corner, just a week away. Erica had spent her time hunting presents for friends and families. Since this year she had addition of members, the presents to prepare were escalated tremendously. She had consulted with Arnold and they decided to give them as a couple. So, they had decided them what were the gifts together and would hunt them separately. Erica would take care of toys for the kids and jewelry for the ladies. While Arnold would take charge of the men gifts and special item that they knew was wished by some.

They would attend a Christmas Eve Party at his parent, and held Binder Corp. Christmas Party at Christmas Day. It was a tradition in the Binder family. It would be Erica's first Christmas without the warm of her childhood house and instead party in luxury as replacement. At least her parents would be there.

Both of his company and her cafes had closed for the less of the years. So, they won't be working till the year change.

Erica was wrapping the presents after breakfast, while Arnold was in his study, making calls to secure items that they still couldn't got their hands on. It had passed noon when he finally joined her in the living room.

"How did it go? Did you got them?" she immediately after she met his gaze.

"I did, except one." he groaned, and ran his hand through his hair, clearly frustrated.

"Which one?" she rose from her seat.

"Grandma's!"

She gasped. "But, but, but we had asked for it since two months ago. How can they failed us like that?"