"Nope not really so I have a question for you."

"Aight I got a answer."

"So what were like you as a kid."

"Here are y'all drinks are y'all to eat."

"Nah give us a minute Darrel."  said keeping his eyes on me."

"Okay then." she said walking off."

"I was a bad ass kid when I was little always got in trouble with my ma I was hanging around with the wrong crowd got kicked out the house and started selling drugs."

"So do you still sell." Imani said taking a sip of her water.

"Here and There I just needed the money to provide myself and also London you know she was one of them good girl always got home on time did her homework but I was not like her."

"Wow so did you ever go to college."

"Yeah I dropped out my senior year and started making music college was not for me but it's like I want to be go back and finish."

"Well that's good."

"Yeah want about you."

"Yeah I finish college but when I got out I was on my own I didn't have my ma by me or my dad when it was all me all alone."

"Damn I'm sorry ma."

"Yeah it's fine."

"You ready to get out of here he said me."

"Yeah."

***

TYRONE ROBINSON.

"You always playing gimme a kiss

"You always playing gimme a kiss." I said to London.

As I heard the door we both looked up seeing Darrell and Imani laughing.

"I'm guessing y'all had a good time." London said.

"Yeah It was fun I really enjoyed it." Imani said taking a seat.

"Aye Tyrone come here I gotta talk to you for a minute." Darrel said.

"Aight I'm coming." Tyrone said getting up from the couch.

***

LONDON THOMPSON.

"I'm glad y'all had fun so is this a chance yall can make it happen she said smiling hard

"I'm glad y'all had fun so is this a chance yall can make it happen she said smiling hard."

"You really want us together don't you."

"Yeah girl I feel like y'all would be a good couple his past relationship didn't go well for him and I just want my brother to be happy."

"I will see London relationships take time don't rush a relationship."

"Ugh you sound like Tyrone and Darrell but guess who I ran into today." Crossing my arms.

"Who." Imani looking confused.

"Kelly on of our old friends from college really never liked her."

"Oh her yeh I remember her."

"Yeah I really don't like her she petty and she sneaky she like to steal people mans."

"Yeah I heard I hope you didn't not give her my number."

"Maybe because she asked for my number and I was about to give that thot my number so I have her your number."

"That's real petty of you now that."

"What I already don't like the girl."

new cast member in next chapter!