L " what happened?? "

She was fidgeting the edge of the long veil which was covering her face...

R" vo... I haven't went on a ride with anyone except Papa... So.. "

Wow!! Lucky u r truly lucky....

L " don't worry I am a good boy "

She chuckled and ruffled my hair...

R " I know"

Haye my heart skipped a beat....

R " let's go then"

she sat behind me leaving a space...

I remembered how girls used to wish to go on a ride with me, as I am handsome and a rich kid...

But here I am dying to get a glimpse of this girl, who is maintaining a distance from me.....

She hit my shoulder.....

L " I will start... "

Temple.....

Hey Durga MA, what shall I ask u?? U know everything about this rich kid  and now I truly want to do something in my life on my own....

I heard from ma about lots of tales regrading  Dharm always wins against Adharm.... Now I have taken a big step to save people's life, to kill darkness and bring light....do help me......

Thanks MA for listening my prayer....

I  opened my eyes and looked at her, she was glowing..... I mean though I can't see her face but her red lehenga with golden border was shining and as only diyas were lit in the temple I can see the strange light from her side....

She stepped back and hit my broad chest and I held her through waist, she shivered a bit while I enjoyed my effect on her, and temples bell ringing sound made me aware of our surrounding........

Uff!!

I think I am falling deeply....

R " shall v go out?? "

I nodded and brought her out of the temple and she went near a stall even I followed her....

She purchased a raksha daga...

R " give me ur hand "

L " but y?? "

R " can't u do a single thing without asking a question??"

I chuckled looking at her...

She tied that thread on my hand....

R " no evils will dared to touch u.... MA durga will always b with u.... "

I am feeling very happy.....

The friends which I know from ages wouldn't have thought about my safety as they were only concerned what they will get from me but this girl, she is very special to me....

L " y only me?? I mean even I will also tie that on u "

R " no need, u r there na to protect me "

She left me speechless....This girl always amazes me....

I will surely protect u Ragini...

***********************************

He suddenly applied break I was about to yell at him but I saw few ppl blocking us....

Sahil " what a scene?? I thought that old man is giving teaching to some guy but here tch. tch... He is allowing his daughter to roam around with him.... "

Lakshya stopped the bullet and stood, even I stood and held his hand...

R " Lakshya, v will go from here"

He blinked his eyes....

L " u r right, I am here with her not to just roam around but to protect her.... "

Sa" u?? U will protect her??"

All started to laugh at us...

Sahil " u know I just saw u both and thought to say hii,but after seeing this beauty I want to see her face and let me decide whether she is worth for me and then I will decide what to do with her....."

My blood boiled hearing him,i looked at Lakshya.....

L " u have to cross me before reaching her....."

Sahil " my one worker is only enough to do that job "

He ordered one of his men...

Lakshya turned towards me....

L " Ragini just relax and close ur eyes and ha keep imagining my handsome face, I will clear our route "

I closed my eyes and though my mind was restless I could see someone's blur face and I can see that person smiling at me and indicating me also to smile and finally I can see who is that and yeah it's him.... As he said I can see his handsome face even my eyes are closed.......

I felt someone tapping my shoulder and feared formed inside me thinking in what situation v were stuck I opened my eyes only to look at my Lakshya standing smiling at me and I looked around and found everyone r scattered on the ground heavily injured and that Sahil was no where seen and I am not interested about him, I hugged the one who saved my dignity my Lakshya....... I was thanking MA Durga....

When he hugged me back then only I came to reality and I pulled myself back from his embrace....

R" vo.... Vo thanks"

L " thanks?? Y?? To save u?? ( I nodded) but I saved my life, my heart "

I was spellbound would b an understatement....

He was staring me and I don't know how to take his words.....

R " shall v leave?? "

He nodded.....

***********************************

No proof read(arey assignment likhna hai 😂😂😂😂,so no time)

So how was the update??

Put ur comments.... ❤️‍‍❤️‍

Keep supporting.....