"Come here..." mishka pull her down and whispered in her ears... " whenever any child do something good, god sends gift by angels.. today i helped a old women to cross the street, and on this account god must send gift for me today as well.." saying she start searching again, while kavita was still curious... " and who told you this...?" She asked... " sanskar bhaiyya..." she answered busily...kavita took a breath shaking her head and blabbered... " as I expected..."

"Found it..." suddenly mishka shout happily, kavita immediately moved closer and found one small packet in the corner. Mishka pick that up and opened it. " wooowww..." slipped from both's tongue at the same time.. it was a beautiful pearl bracelet. " this is so pretty.." kavita says, mishka smile.. " I know, it is..." she think something then forward it to her... " this is for you.." kavita shook her head in shock.. " no I can't take this... this is your gift.."

" I know, but you are my new friend na, so accept it..." she insisted, while kavita was not sure what to do.. " but..." " oh come on... take it.." saying mishka made her wear that bracelet... " look how much beautiful this is looking at you..." kavita saw her hand. It was actually looking very beautiful on her hand... " it's really pretty.." kavita was busy in looking at her hand when heard a voice... " you bracelet thief..." she jump on her foot turning back and found sanskar standing there with a hard expression... "Are you stealing this...?" He asked strictly...

" No... I am not... barbie gave it to me..." she answered confidently... " barbie.. who..?" His expression was same as before.. " she.." she turned toward barbie but for her shock there was no one... " she was here only a moment ago... where did she went..." she get confused... " stop making up stories..." this time it really scared her... he think her thief and she didn't have any proof of her innocence.. his expression was very rough but she didn't noticed his eyes which were clearly shinning with mischievousness...

"Please trust me... i am not lying..." her eyes filled with tears...making sanskar scared... " oh.. wait wait.. don't start crying please... i was just kidding.." she opened her mouth in o shape with anger... " you idiot... here i was scared to death and you.. you were making fun of me... I hate you..." she punched on his chest, however sanskar block it and pulled her closer... " Hate me or not.. nothing matters now.. you are already chained with me for the rest of your life..." kavita look him with big eyes who was smiling... she never expected something like this...

Laksh smile placing the half empty glass on counter... He didn't turned yet but he can felt ragini has arrived already and once he turned back, his assumptions becomes right.. she was descending the stairs, wearing peach colour knee length party frock, her hairs were tied in messy ponytail, her perfectly done makeup with her confident smile make her elegantly beautiful...

Laksh got up from the chair doing up his waistcoat button and walked toward her.. When she reached at the last step, Being a gentleman he forward a hand for help, but for his shock, another guy also forward his hand. Ragini look both of their hand for a moment while laksh glare that guy deadly, but he was sure ragini would hold his hand only... However she gives a mocking smile at him and give her hand to the guy " thank you.." saying she completely ignored laksh and moved forward...

Laksh look her in shock for a moment.. " this girl.." he was about to stopped her when his phone rings... he saw the id...giving a last glance at ragini he walk to corner to pick up the phone... " I told you not to call me.. I am with my wife then what's your emergency..?" He said annoyedly as soon as he pick up the call...

"My emergency...? Like seriously...sahi hai boss... there you are doing a party and here I am dying by doing work for you.." and here same annoyed voice from another side... He scratches his head with a smile.. " okay bro... sorry... now tell me what's the matter...?" " are you sure you wanna me to do this... think once again, perhaps this will more then what she deserves..."