Violet chuckled, "How do you know that?"

"I can feel it on my skin." Clementine laughed back, keeping her forearm still.

"Right." Violet rolled her eyes, keeping the brunette's attention, "What should we do for the ceremony?"

"I thought we'd stand outside in the courtyard, everyone sitting in front of us in a half circle. We'll promise to take care of each other in this life and whatever may come next." Clementine suggested.

"I've written something for that already." Violet smiled at the surprised look on Clementine's face.

"I'll write something too. I wasn't even thinking about that... I was just going to say what I felt... but you're right, this is official, I need to prepare." Clementine nodded seriously, wincing in pain.

"What should we wear?" Violet drew her attention away from the discomfort once more.

"This is all I have." Clementine frowned down at her outfit.

"There are more clothes, we ripped a lot of them up for bandages and other things but we had the entire wardrobes of all the kids here plus the teachers, we moved it all to one of the dorm rooms. I think their might even be some dresses in there." Violet blushed at the thought of Clementine in a dress, "If you would want to..."

"I was wearing a dress when this whole walker business started." Clementine smiled at the thought, "It was white too. Don't people usually wear white for a wedding?"

"I wish you had pictures of when you were a kid. I bet you were cute." Violet smiled now too, thinking of a young curly haired Clementine in a white dress.

"You think my hair's curly now, you should have seen it when I was a kid." Clementine laughed, "Maybe one day we can take a trip down to Georgia, I can show you my old house, even if it was looted, the family photos are still there most likely. Who would want someone else's family pictures? Oh! And my treehouse! I could show you my treehouse!"

Violet could see the excitement in her eyes, "Let's do it Clem, let's go down to Georgia so you can show me your house. Maybe for our one year anniversary so we have time to prepare?"

"Really?" Clementine's face lit up at the idea becoming a possible reality.

"Really." Violet said with sincerity, "You can show me your warrior princess side."

"You're the only one I'd want to show." Clementine, keeping her arms still leaned the short distance to capture Violet's lips. Violet kissed back, a little too long for Aasim's liking.

"Please. I'm right here." he huffed out, Violet rolled her eyes and pulled away, continuing to engage Clementine in conversation until it was her turn and Clementine returned the favor.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After long talks into the early morning hours up in the bell tower, Clementine and Violet realized how little they remembered about how weddings used to be, but they also came to the conclusion that none of that mattered. What mattered was that it was a special day, memorable and different from their day to day lives. Just like the constellations they had made up on their own, they would do the same for their wedding. Taking parts that they remembered and doing whatever felt right to fill in the gaps. All their friends agreed and wanted to help make it as special as possible. No duties would be performed that day, only fun and fellowship.

Everyone was eager to contribute in some way.

Omar enlisted Willy's help for a special meal he wanted to prepare in honor of their union. He wouldn't say what he was planning, but he promised it wouldn't be stew.