Adalet suspected he might be looking for some chips to cash in, but she wasn't going to fight him for doing his job... Sort of.

While Frank was looking through the box of poker chips. Adalet finished glueing the pieces she had found back together. She now had a small ladybug broach in her hand that was adorned with glittery jewels coloured to match the colour pallet of the ladybug.

"So, those broken bits you found on the Strip form a ladybug jewel! Looks pretty classy!" Frank commented as he stood up, holding something in his hand, "what was it doing next to a murder victim? Think Yann can find something on this jewel to clue us in on its owner?"

"If anyone can, it's Yann! Let's get it to him!" Adalet replied, bagging the jewel before looking at the t-shirt wearing, pink teddy bear Frank was holding, "you found a teddy bear in that box of casino supplies from the Strip? What th-"

"Hey, now! That's my teddy bear! Give it back to me!" a woman orders, swiping the bear out of Frank's hand.

"The teddy bear is yours? What's it doing next to a dead body? And who are you?" Frank asked back.

"Why, I'm Betty Wyatt! My divorce just came through and I'm in Paradise City to PAAAAAAAARTAY!" Betty cheered, waving her teddy bear around.

"Didn't you just hear what I said about the dead body?!" he growled before sighing, "we will need to talk to you, Miss Wyatt!"

"Miss Wyatt, I'm Capt. Adalet-"

"Say cheese, Capt. Adalet!" Betty produced a camera from somewhere and began snapping pictures of the cop, "thank you for finding my teddy bear! I dropped that and my gambling set on my way to the casino!"

"I'm afraid your teddy bear was found at a murder scene," Adalet repeated Frank's earlier words, "Have you ever seen this man before?"

The divorcée took a brave look at the body, "that guy's been killed?! But... I know him! He was a croupier for the Mennagio casino poker tournament! The man's name was Alfie McNaulty. He could spin the cards faster than a toupee in a hurricane!"

"He worked for the Mennagio's poker tournament? Interesting," Frank mused, "we should check that place out, Adalet! Thanks for your assistance, Miss Wyatt."

"No problem! If you need me, you can find me on the slot machines or at the buffet! Hallelujah, I love Paradise City!" Betty yells, holding her arms up in a celebratory pose.

Once backup had arrived to take over the scene, Frank led Adalet further down the Strip to where the Mennagio Casino was located. Entering the lavish building they found the gambling room that the victim worked in and began looking for clues that would help their investigation.

Around the room, they found a faded card attached to a lanyard that had been forgotten on one of the poker tables. That wasn't a weird clue as the still visible parts of the card displayed that it was a competitor's pass for the poker tournament, specifically competitors number five. What was a weird clue was the ankle monitor Hunter picked up from around the slot machines.

"Come on, Adalet, let me have just one game of blackjack!" Frank pleaded, "I feel like a dieting kid in a candy store!"

"Then consider me your personal trainer, no!" Adalet shot back jabbing her finger in his chest, "no poker while working on a murder investigation!"

"Meh, you're no fun! So what did you find in the casino? A pass for a poker tournament? So what?" he questioned.

"Did you forget what our victim's job was?" she replied, opening her case on top of a poker table.