一 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Chapter 1: Who is She..?

(Please play this song while reading this story for the rest, but please stop it when I need you to. Thank chu!)

I gasped as I shot out of bed, causing me to slip out of my sheets.  The feeling and smell of sweat and tears were spread all over my face.  Another nightmare must be my lucky day... I thought as I adjusted my black collar. This collar was made for me because I haven't got to control all my powers yet, especially my powerful ones, and I've never taken it off ever since.  

The collar has three stages on a small controllable spinner, green, yellow, and red.  The green stage means Kusui no nai (quirkless), so that means it won't allow me to use any of my quirks, but there's some that can press right through the collar, besides that, I can only do hand combat.  For yellow, it means Futsū (normal), meaning that I can use my quirks, but there'll be a limit for each quirk I use, like a regular person with a quirk. Finally, there's my dangerous and most powerful stage out of all of them, the red stage. It means Megami (Goddess), meaning that all my quirks become more powerful than it needs to for a regular human body.

  This stage is also dangerous because one sudden emotion like sadness, anger, irritation or stress, can flip this collar easily to red, but it has to be a really strong negative feeling to do that. The stage is most likely to be able to send something or someone to outer space, or maybe when I'm running, it can make people's clothes rip off just in a blink of an eye, or worst, kill somebody. That's why my collar is programmed to beep or track down my location whenever it turns red, and my father, Shota Aizawa is always the first to know.

As I yawned slightly, I looked over at the dull window on my left.  The sun's coming up...  I better get ready...  I started to think to myself as I got up swiftly.  I slipped on a dark green skirt and collared up a white collar-shirt.  After, I tied a red tie on my neck and got my grey coat on with the logo of  "UA" on it, then combed my (h/c) hair.  Finally, I pushed some glasses at the ridge of my nose and then fitted in my telepathy ring on.

  Telepathy, that's one of my psychic powers...I can read people's minds and send messages from far away and up close to more than 1 person, this power can be used no matter what stage I'm on, but can also be used automatically even if I'm not using my not looking at someone of even knowing them, that's why I got the ring.

I need this ring to keep out of people's thoughts, I wouldn't want to hear people thinking in the middle of class..but it does come in helpful sometimes.  Just when I got on my high socks, I can hear my father yelling for me to come downstairs.   "(Y/n)!  Hurry up and get down here or I'm gonna leave you!"  spoke a monotone voice.  Grabbing my book bag, I made my way downstairs to see my father, Shota Aizawa.  I greeted him with a nod and he nodded back as he drank his coffee. 

"So, you have everything, (Y/n)?" he'd look over at me with his tired eyes.  "Of course, Papa." I gazed at the ground.  As I gazed down, I can feel him stare at me uncomfortably. I looked back up with my dull eyes.  He sighed.  "I know it's stressful.. but you'll break out of that shell someday... Let's get to UA now.. the classes start in an hour." he'd mumble as he'd walk out the door with his sleeping bag.

I hesitated to take another step out of the door. I've never actually gone into an actual school.  So I have no experience with things like making friends or eating somewhere that's not my house.  As I took a deep breath, I finally and slowly took steps out the door and closed the door shut, locking the door after, and quickly catching up to my father with the same dull frown on my face.