Chapter 2: New Friends

Third Person POV

It was break time for everyone. The sixth and seventh graders were running around, others were just talking.

Unikitty was making her way to her locker to return her History and Algebra textbooks. She still had barely anyone to talk to though. She made her way over to the cafeteria to buy some food with her allowance. While waiting in line, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" The other person said. "No no, I'm sorry, I bumped into you." Unikitty said while help the other person up.
"I'm Unikitty, and you are?" "Foxina, but my friends call me Dr. Fox, pleasure to meet you Unikitty." Unikitty gave her a smile and they started chatting.

"So, why do your friends call you Dr. Fox?"
"Ha, it's funny really. They call me that just because I'm good at Health and Science class. It's no big deal really."
"Wow, I suck at Science. How are you so good at it?"
"I don't know, I just really like the subject I guess."

Unikitty and Dr. Fox paid for their food and sat down beneath a tree outside.

"Hey Dr. Fox- Oh, who's that?" Dr. Fox's friend said.
"Oh Hawkodile! This is Unikitty, she's a new student here." She said.
Unikitty waved politely at Hawkodile and smiled. "Oh, nice to meet you, Unikitty." He said.

The three of them started chatting and getting along easily. They found out that they used to live in the same village before. They kept chatting until the bell rang and they went to their classes.

Unikitty's POV

I waved goodbye to my new friends as I went to my locker. I looked at my schedule. Science, Art and English. Oh Science, I hope Dr. Fox will be there!

I made my way over to Science Class and I sat down. Some kids were talking, others were just reading their textbook, probably looking for what topics we are going to discuss for the semester. Thank God, it's only the introduction and not the actual lesson yet.

Five minutes later, I saw Dr. Fox come in. She saw me too and took a seat next to me. The girl next to her said, "Ay Dr. Fox, ready for another year of Science?" "You bet I am!" Dr. Fox replied.

They started laughing then explaining Science-y stuff that I couldn't really understand. I just smiled and started drawing in my notebook until our Science teacher came in...

—————————-
Ay! Sorry for the long wait!!!! Busy week especially since I'm in highschool now. I'll try to upload as much chapters as I can cause I have so much in mind for this new book!!!! So for now, have this qwq