Chapter 2

( a year after the last chapter)

Y/n's POV:
"WE'RE MOVING TO AMERICA!?" I yelled to my parents as they started closing boxes. My mother walked up and wiped the tears away from my face then said "sorry sweetie. Your father found a better job" she stood up and went back to packing. I stood there for a minute before running out the door bawling with my parents running out calling my name and asking me to come back i kept running. I ran until i came to yuito's house. I knocked on the door and his sister opened it, i sniffed and asked "can i come in?" She stepped to the side and let me in. Me and yuito sat on the couch and i told him the bad news. "YOU CAN'T MOVE! AMERICA IS TOO FAR!" He cried, tears falling from his eyes. Not too long after my parents came and picked me up.

(In the car ride home)

"Y/n that was very dangerous! What if a villain kidnapped you!? You're our only y/n l/n. We're moving in a week. Make sure you say bye to all your friends in that week. Okay?" My father said while my mother drove us back home

( a day before you move)

At school, my classmates gave me a going away party with pizza and cake. Except only yuito, izuku, and todoroki gave me a going away gift. Yuito gave me a picture of all of us at his 4th birthday party, cake all over our faces; Izuku gave me a notebook about American heroes, and todoroki gave me a picture of him and I Ice skating. "Im gonna miss you guys, maybe I'll come back!" I said holding the gifts. All the other kids just said bye and went back to just talking and eating cake.

I looked at the apartment building I called home for awhile, before seeing todoroki running up to me holding an all might doll. He handed it to me and said "please don't forget us...or me". Before anyone could see, I gave todoroki a small kiss on the cheek, and got into the moving van, blushing

Todoroki's pov (bet you didn't see this coming):
After y/n kissed my cheek, I just started to walk home blushing "do I like boys?" I thought over and over. When I got home I just snuck to my room and laid in bed until my sister called me for dinner.

Y/n's pov:
I sat in the back listen to Matilda the musical songs. (Fun fact: my school is putting on Matilda, I'm a little kid in the play) thinking "...i like boys, no I like todo-kun.."

A/n: I forgot about this... Whoops