Chapter 1: New School, New Life

Unikitty's POV

Hi! I'm Unikitty. I live with my younger brother, Puppycorn, who is currently in middleschool. My parents work abroad but they send money every month to help pay for the bills.

Right now, it's a Sunday night and I'm pretty anxious about my new highschool. I'm Grade 9 at the moment, though tomorrow is my first day of Grade 10. I really do hope I get to make a lot of friends like I did in my previous school.

I wonder if the people at my new school will hate me. You never know especially since I'm going to be in an entirely different atmosphere. I really do hope they won't hate me or bully me for that matter.

Man, I'm getting kinda tired. Maybe I'll just go to sleep...

~~~~Next Day~~~~

Beep Beep Beep

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to my alarm. I check the time and it's 6:00 am. Oh boy, I'm gonna be late if I don't make it there by 7! I took a shower and got dressed. I then went downstairs and saw Puppycorn eating his cereal. I didn't have that much time to cook breakfast for myself so I made some toast and packed it in my bag for later.

He then had to leave cause the school bus was there. I waved goodbye to him and I locked the front door. I then started walking to my new school which was only 10 minutes away.

After 10 minutes I finally made it to my new school. I told the gaurds there that I was a new student. They asked for my name and grade and I gave it to them. They then checked the list of 10th graders and told me I was okay to go inside.

One step in and I'm already anxious. I look around to see other teenagers like me walking around. Some of them were wearing dresses, others were wearing sweaters or stuff like that. A girl then went up to me and said, "Hi! I'm Tarsier but you can call me Tar. The school told me we were going to have a new student this year. I believe you are.. Unikitty. Am I right?" I nodded my head. "Cool! I'm going to have to show you around first before anything else. Any concerns or questions you may have?" She said. "No, I'm fine. Lead the way!" I said while smiling.

While she showed me around, Tar started to let me get to know her more.
"Anyways, I'm actually 11 and in the 7th grade. But I know where everything is and this is actually my first time to be picked to show someone around. I bet you're like, in the 10th or so." Tar told me.

"Yeah I am in the 10th. I'm 15 at the moment and I'm going to turn 16 next school year." I replied. "15 you say. Oh, you're actually younger than everyone in your grade, just like me! Most people in the 10th grade right now are at least 16-17." She replied happily.

After at least, 20 minutes, we were done with the tour. "That's most of the things you should know about our campus. Anyways, it's almost time for class. Still have questions?" She said.

"No, I'm good. Thank you for showing me around though!" I said. She waved goodbye the went to her locker. I went to the locker she told me to go to.

I checked my schedule and went to the first class I was assigned to: History. I'm not the best at it but I do somewhat enjoy the class.

~~~~~~~~~
Hi gamers
Tar here
I just wanted to know if any of you people like this stupid fanfiction I made. Comment down below what you think about it and if I should make more chapters!