Inside the colourful and zigzag patterned room, each time one of them has a go on the joystick for the new game machine (PAC-RAT), they each have separate quick flashbacks back to their horrible experiences - such as the creatures that lurked there at the Camp! El clings onto Mike not letting go, squishing her cheek into Mikes's shoulder with big eyes looking cute. Will, Lucas, Mike, El, Max and Dustin all met up at the Palace Arcade one last time for a special occasion... Max couldn't help stop the tears fall as she collapses on the ground, devastated, mourning for her deceased stepbrother Billy once more! 'Billy was my brother, and I know that he would have tried to behave like one this time, I was excited to have a family again.' They all kneel down concerned and scared for her! It is soon revealed to be Max's last day in Hawkins which answers why they all met up at the Arcade.

Outside, she soon says goodbye to all her friends. On her wrist, she still has stitches over her painful wound patched up there, as do most of them with their own scars like a small bandage around Mike's finger from the rat bite. She then hugs them each individually. She and El hug first like besties, El says, "I'll miss you Max a lot." Max laughs trying to hold back the tears, "I'll miss you too El.. a lot." She then hesitates with Will but ends up hugging him. Will cries and keeps telling her when he hugs her tightly, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" Max puts her hand on his shoulder and tells him softly, "Just... tell Ethan that I said goodbye..." Dustin then hugs her, trying his best not to cry, " [sniffle] I know it sounds super corny but we'll always be your friends, no matter where you go, we're going to miss you so much Mad-Max." Max hugs him, making sure his red, white and blue trucker hat stays on his head, "I know I never asked to have a walkie-talkie in the 'Party' and that was partly because I didn't want to speak to El, but after actually getting to know you El this year as my best friend, my gal pal, you're awesome. I'm just sorry that I won't be able to stay in contact with any of you." Lucas agrees, "You'll always be our one and only 'Zoomer' in our 'Party'." She then hugs the taller boy before giving him a small peck on the cheek. Mike finally let's go off El and hugs the redhead, "Hey. Even though you have to go away for a while and we're all going to be changing, as hard as it is, Lucas is right, we're growing up, all of us, it's just one of those things that we can't control. You can always come back to Hawkins, it won't be the same without you, we make a good team." Max smiles, trying not to cry, "I know and I'll come back, one day, I just really need to do this with my Mom for now." Mike then lets her go, having El cling back onto his arm, she plays with the numbers on his black calculator watch. Max then bids a tearful farewell to all her friends one more time before she hops with her mother into their car. Ethan is distant from the other kids, watching from afar as Max leaves, wearing a dark blue and grey checkered shirt. The five main kids all stand there in tears waving goodbye to Max as she leaves them heading and soon driving out of Hawkins with Susan.

LEAVING HAWKINS
COME AGAIN SOON

Will is still so upset, all the tears welling up in his eyes, unable to even speak as he then clutches his stomach, feeling sick in the gut, an overwhelming wave of nausea! Ethan soon turns to walk away, unaware to any of them.... 🎵]

[ 🎶Back in Ohio City, down one of the long hallways.... in one of the dim-lit rooms at the Lab; 'So will you please say hello to the folks that I know, tell them I won't be long, they'll be happy to know, that as you saw me go, I was singin' this song' Mid waist up in a long dark blue sleeved shirt, a man with greyish silver hair-'We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day'.... Martin Brenner appears to be looking down in his hands, puzzled and intrigued at a photograph? He then gets distracted and looks up to the ceiling, with wary eyes to see the light flickering above him, before the room turns pitch black! 🎶]

 Martin Brenner appears to be looking down in his hands, puzzled and intrigued at a photograph? He then gets distracted and looks up to the ceiling, with wary eyes to see the light flickering above him, before the room turns pitch black! 🎶]

.....................................................................

.....................................................................

Final thoughts: Inspiration for my final chapter and the whole underground room at the Pool came from the game- Sims 4 'Strangerville' with the whole weird weather and strange plants growing around the town. YAY! Dustin survived, of course he did, why would you kill an angel that doesn't make any sense 😇. I couldn't include 'Live Aid' in my story due to the timing but I thought I could use a Queen song to reference it in 1985. The ending of my story I wanted it to mirror the creepiness of the soul of the show by ending on an ominous note with no longer upbeat music like at the beginning. People seem to like the track 'kids' so by putting that in there too, really brings back the meaning of the show which is the kids. I took a massive risk with a lot of things in this story but I wanted my STS3 to feel more like Stranger Things than anything. There has never been a Chapter 10 in the history of Stranger Things so I knew I had to make my final chapter of this version as amazing as I could. I am very proud of my take on another third season of Stranger Things and myself for having the courage and guts to create a fanfic based on a worldwide phenomenon TV show! Depending on what happens next- Is Jonathan going to be alright? Is Max going to return? Who or what was Dr. Brenner looking at in the photograph? More Subjects? We will have to wait and see...... there will likely be a Season 4 of my story in the future, Thank you so much for reading STS3! xxx.

P.S: If you have any questions or wish to theorise your thoughts based on these last few questions please feel free to comment down below and also tell me who was your favourite characters in my STS3? One boy and one girl, I'm so curious??? They can be anyone featured in my story!!!