The First Kiss

It was the last day of senior year and Katie, one of the prettiest girls in her high school, still hasn't had her first kiss yet. She was saving it for a special someone. Who ended up being her best friend and the love of her life, Dylan. They've been close since the day they first met in kindergarten. Dylan invited her to a beach party he was having. Katie was very excited when he invited her. She knew it was her chance to make this night a very special night.

As she arrived to the party Katie saw Dylan talking to another girl. As she turned around to walk away, Dylan ran up to her and yelled, "Katie, where are you going?"
"I was just going to get my purse from my car," Katie said as an excuse.
"Kat(his nickname for her), you don't need to have anything," he said.
"Oh...ok," she said smiling.
"Hey, do you want to go somewhere else more private?" He replied with a smirk on his face.
"Uh sure," she said smiling.
Dylan grabbed Katie's hand and took her to a little private hut. He sat her down on his lap and started talking to her. Katie kept looking at his lips indicating to him that she wanted to kiss him. Dylan looks into her eyes smiles and kisses her on the lips. He starts say something but Katie couldn't hear him. He then said again, "Katie I have to um...tell you something."
"What is it?" She asked.
"Ever since the 6th grade I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the whole world," he said smiling.
"Oh wow Dylan that was really sweet," she says smiling
"Before we do anything, Katie, I just want you to know that I love you and I can't be Dylan Sprouts without you," he said.
"Dylan...I didn't think you would ever have the same feeling for me as I have for you" she said smiling.
"To proof it to you, I'll give you a surprise," Dylan says smirking.
"Okay," Katie says with a smirk.
He lifts her up and presses her against a wall. Dylan starting kissing her on her neck as she moans. "Mmmm Dylan," she says as she moans.
He lays her down on the coach and starts at the top and works his way down kissing her. He pulls her pants down slightly and licks her cilt, slow then fast making her moan. She grabs Dylan's hair and tells him to go harder. They stand up and start making out, she starts to untuck his shirt and unzip his pants. She puts her hand down his pants and starts rubbing his dick. He moans and kisses her harder. Katie kneels down and starts licking the tip of his dick. Then starts sucking it slowly then fast causing his dick to get hard. She looks up smiles at him. She sucks on it some more. "Babe I'm about to..." He says.
She smilies and does it even hard causing him to cum in her mouth. She swallows, Dylan lays her down on the couch and goes on top of her inserting his dick. He starts out slow making her want it more. "Dylan go faster," she says moaning.
He finally listened to her and went so fast cause hearing to moan super loud. They both released inside. Causing both of them to lay next to each other smiling.

Dylan starts getting dressed and so does Katie. They go outside the hut holding hands and when they get back to the party. Dylan's friend was like, "dang man did you get it with Katie?"
"Yea to show her how much I truely love her," he says smiling at Katie.