'You like it?!' Mino just sit beside Seung Hoon and look at the boxes.

Jinunie take a deep breath and take the first box.
She see chocolate that shaped like a trophy. Its like a symbolic since Winner is a winner..

She smiles and touch the chocolate slowly as theres a    drawing near it... its a Winner logo.

She smiles then without noticing she cried

She smiles then without noticing she cried. The feeling that she can't even describe. She is really great-full of the thoughts of their fans.

"Ya.. hyung... don't cry..." Mino just stand and walked slowly towards Jinunie and gave her a warmth hug.

"I didn't even expect this gift from them

"I didn't even expect this gift from them... this really make us like a real winner.." Jinunie said while responding to Mino hug.

Both Seung- Seung just look at them weirdly as that 2 person just had a 'fight' but they can just hug it out like nothing happen.

After a few hours

All of them went to a small store that sells chicken and beer. They just had to buy that.. to end the day.. as per Mino & Seung Hoon.

They walked slowly chit chatting among themselves.. they laugh.. they fought.. they curse then back to hugging each other..

What a weird boys..?!

"1 chicken and 4 bottles of beer please" Kang leader orders and drag Jinunie to the furtherest table available.

"Yaaa.. don't drag my hyungg!!!! He is mine!" Mino slaps Seung Yoon hand and drag Jinunie to his side.

"Okok.. stop it!" Jinunie hold back Mino hands and sat at Mino side.

Jinunie smile sweetly to Mino and she has not released her hand. Mino drag Jinunie to his body... and give a hug to his hyung..