Chapter 1: The Shiganshina District Wall Breach

It was a normal day in the Shiganshina District. I was going to go over to my friend Eren's house to hang out with him and his adopted sister, Mikasa. Mikasa was a beautiful, young and sympathetic girl. I was a couple of months older than her, but she had way more knowledge than me. She was also more mature than me. Eren on the other hand, was a handful, unlike Mikasa. He had a relentless and crazy personality, and he often got himself in a lot of trouble from his parents.

*Knock, knock, knock* "Mikasa, can you answer the door? I bet it's (Y/N)." I heard Eren's mom, Carla ask. To Carla, I was like her third child. Carla was a very responsible and respectful lady and I admired her more than I looked up to my actual parents. To me, it seemed as if I was closer to Eren's family more than I was to my own parents. I was an only child so I was basically allowed to do whatever I wanted. Eren, Mikasa and our friend Armin we're like my siblings, the siblings I never had.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." Mikasa said as she opened up the tall door to her house. "Good morning, Mikasa!" I answered her pretty energetically. "Come in. We might be 10 or so minutes. We need to finish our chores before we can come out and play." Mikasa groaned. Even though she was not the type of person to 'play', or complain, she enjoyed running around and hanging out with Eren and I as well as doing the chores. "Uh.. while I'm waiting, should I go get Armin? I'm pretty sure he would want to come and hang out too!" I suggested. "Of course you can. Just, be quick." Mikasa was quick to reply to my suggestion.

About 5 minutes later, I returned to Eren's house with Armin to see Eren and Mikasa waiting outside of the house to get back. "(Y/N)! There you are! You didn't even say 'Hi!' to me when you got to my place!" Eren whinned, running up to Armin and I, Mikasa slowly trailing behind. "Oh, yeah... Sorry about that, Eren." I apologized, sincerely.

The four of us hung out the entire day and by evening, we were all ready to head to our respective houses, but we didn't. We stood talking for another 10 minutes before I got a feeling in my stomach that made me sick. Something bad was about to happen.

"OH MY GOSH!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??" a woman yelled from her window pointing up to the top of Wall Maria. Eren, Mikasa, Armin and I turned out heads back to see a pair of large hands a top the wall. About a second later, the head of a fairly large titan brought its head to look over the wall. Wall Maria was about 50 metres high so this titan had to have been at least 60 metres tall, if it could look over the wall like that. Looking down upon everyone who had gathered to the middle of Shiganshina was the Colossal Titan.

"RUN!" I yelled to my group of friends. "T-to where t-though??" Armin stuttered. "The inner wall! We need to go now or we'll get crushed!" I raised my voice just to be over my normal talking level, but softer than a yell. As we ran, we heard boulders crash everywhere. Anxiety attacks came in through all four of us and that's when we knew, that the wall had been breached. I glanced behind us, briefly, and I saw some sort of Female Titan, peering through the breach in the wall. I immediately looked back to where I was running.

We got onto a boat taking people into the inner wall and out of nowhere, the Armoured Titan appeared. "W-what's that?" Armin asked between sobs. "I think that that's the Armoured Titan.." I said, trailing off because of my weird and delusional amazement that stood as far as at least 100 metres in front of the boat I was in. I was so amazed that I didn't realize that Eren was yelling at me.

"(Y/N)!!!" I finally heard Eren yell at me. "Huh?? Yeah, what's up Eren?" I asked a little dumbfounded. "We're going into the Trost District. We'll be getting out in a couple of minutes." he said, upset and tired. I nodded as a response

I wonder why, of all times, why the Armoured and Colossal Titan would show up now... Is it, some sort of message for any of us?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the boat came to a stop. Eren, Mikasa, Armin and I stepped off if the boat and into the streets of our new home.

Hey guys! It's me, I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter because it took much longer to plan than it should've. Thanks for reading, bye!