Long Time No See

(So basically im making this because I had the god dahm best idea for a hero in one punch man and needed to write it out before anyone else got a similar idea. And also Iv'e been looking around and im not seeing that much appreciation for my boy Bad "my favorite S-class hero." So I thought i'll show my love for the best boy myself. Here you go ya'll. Also this start when we first see metal bat when all the S-class heroes are called to the HA headquarters.)

(Also i'll continue the other two fanfics soon hopefully, i haven given up just wasn't feeling it ya know. I was in a huge artist block for bot my writing and drawing, but now im out of it.)

*Ring Ring Ring*

"hmhmhm!"

*Ring Ring Ring*

"HMHMHMHMNHMHN!!"

*Ring Ring Ring*

(y/n) wakes up from her oh so peaceful sleep to the horrid sounds of her phones ring tone. Lunging to answer it before it makes another ear blasting sound. Who could be disturbing her peaceful morning she planned to do nothing with.

"hmm."

"Oh Ms. Plagued Mistress, you sound annoyed sorry to disturb you. But Mr.Stitch has requested all the S-class heroes to attend a meeting at HQ."

"..."

"Um Ms. Plagued Mistress ... are you still there?"

The phone is thrown across the room, and (y/n) lays down again and hugs her crow plush she adorably sleeps with. She ponders if she should go... but sleeping the day away would be so great. But she haven't seen Child Emperor in a while, wonder if he has any knew chemicals you could use.

"fine" (P.s. Bold means your thinking, since this character doesn't talk and all. Only you the reader can here her thoughts.)

(y/n) drunkenly gets out of bed and walks through her room to the closet. Not much to choose from she basically only wears one thing for hero business. A typical plague doctor outfit but touched up so it exposes a little bit of skin, ya know A little bit of boob showing. The long silk "skirt" was cut up in one place exposing your legs, including a leather belt, also with black high stalkings on. A small black hat that doesn't block any sun its just for looks, and lastly the signature plague mask that covers your whole face.

 A small black hat that doesn't block any sun its just for looks, and lastly the signature plague mask that covers your whole face

(Aight so this is just my rendition. I was having trouble with drawing hair so I decided to go simple with an afro. Of course since its an x reader the skin and hair +breast size ect very with each reader, but this is what the clothes and the weapons look like)

*First Person*

Your almost ready to go out. Just need to pick up all your chemicals and such that always hang on your belt and inside your coat. The the piece of resistance is your handy dandy crossbow that attaches to your hand,you use it to poison or weaken your enemy's form afar shooting whatever deadly chemical you've made prior.