Serj Tankian

1.) Serj Tankian has a record breaking 100 tables in his house, according to Loudwire, Serj is a "huge fan of tables".

2.) Serj was once in a sexual relationship with a table.

3.) 20% of Serj Tankian's DNA is made up of tables.

4.) Serj Tankian wrote "Tapeworm" after getting a tapeworm stuck in his ass. Him and bassist, Shavo Odadjian had to whistle and drink Pepsi for seven hours to remove the parasite from Serj's rectum.

5.) Serj Tankian used to make splendid pizza pizza pies when he was 15.

6.) Serj Tankian was born in a Tank.

7.) When asked about his personal hobbies, Serj replied with "I smoke crack on Wednesdays and Thursdays".

8.) Serj Tankian once begged Daron Malakian to voice Michelangelo in the tv show "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", this is because, as Serj says, "he sounds exactly like him lmao".

9.) Serj Tankian does NOT enjoy eating seeds.

10.) Serj Tankian wrote the beginning of "toxicity" to commemorate a memory in which, he smashed his virus-infected computer after it crashed.

11.) Serj dies when angels deserve to cry.

12.) Serj Tankian cut his hair after people wouldn't stop calling him "spaghetti hair man".

13.) Serj is related to penguins.

14.) When he was 12, Serj wrote a poem called "the thing that should not be in my ass" for a school project. He was suspended for a week.

15.) Serj Tankian is related to Frank Zappa.

16.) In Armenian, Serj Tankian's last name means "foot fungus".

(No disrespect to SOAD intended, these are just for laughs 🤘🏻).