Info

Name: Elizabeth Heartfilia

Age: 16

Height: 5'2

Weight: Unknown

Birthday: April 4th

Affiliation: Fairy Tail, Heartfilia Clan

Guild Mark Location: Back of Left Hand

Occupation: Mage

Status: Active

Relatives: Anna Heartfilia (Ancestor), Jude Heartfilia (Father), Layla Heartfilia (Mother, deceased), Lucy Heartfilia (Sister), Gonzales (Adoptive Sister)

Counterpart: Elizabeth Ashley

Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic, Unison Raid, Urano Metria, Gottfried, Fairy Sphere

Weapons: Fleuve d'étoiles

                        Voice

Japanese: Yui Horie

English: Mela Lee
____________________________________

Elizabeth is an petite and slender girl with long blonde hair and big brown eyes that are fringed with amber. It is instantly noticeable that her appearance is strikingly beautiful like her mother, and Elizabeth has also been praised to have the "kind and tender eyes/gaze" as her mother. Her character is noticeably more feminine and more elegant compared to her sister.

At night, Elizabeth is seen from time to time to be wearing pajamas or long sleeved dresses that reach above her knees. She was also drawn to wearing high heeled shoes or sometimes barefooted. Elizabeth adorns pretty head pieces and accessories such as headbands, berets, pearl necklaces, and gloves with ribbons when dressed formally.
____________________________________

Elizabeth is portrayed as being optimistic, and she loves and cares for her spirits like a sister. She often ignores other people's advice and does things her own way, which usually results in the outcome being better than predicted. She is kind and cares for those she loves. She loves to sing with music three octaves higher than the song really is with her silvery bell-like voice. 

She has vicarious fun dressing up Lucy "like a three-dimensional paper doll" and decorating for and throwing parties. She also loves shopping at expensive shops in large malls as well as makeovers and playing the stock market to make money. Elizabeth is also described as being a very fashionable person, going on massive shopping sprees with the money she helps her sister make by predicting the stock markets.