another one

You run into mike again.  Ave:s-sorry a-again i -   mike:have you seen Vincent ?  Ave:yea-ah wh-hy.  Mike: oh no.... Ok where is he. Ave: I think by the cove why?   Mike: ok thanks i need a word with him. Ave: ok?  Mike storms off you here him screem: VINCENT !  ave: hmm wierd.. You here Freddy's band and lisstion ... Its the some song from the day of the bite ... My bite

you can feel sitting watching you it was freddy wide eyed but still singing he had a sorry face? I was sloth surprised. Ave: woah..

  You walk to the kitchen and see a hot dog ... Ave: this is a pizzeria... Eh ..." It was wierd but you ignored it I feel antoth tap on your sholder Ave: yesssss? ???: a-are y-you new?   Ave: Yeah. I'm Ave and you?   ???: fritz I have to go see you.  Ave: sure bye!"    You walk into the lobby? The main room.?

The shows over and freddys last lines over you sigh and walk to the cove like last time and read a sign that says "sorry! Out of order" you feel uneasy like sitting was wathcing you you turn around ... Nothing you look back and what you seen surprise

freddy was by the stage... Ave: freddy?   Freddy: I'm so sorry for what happend to you that ... Day.   Ave:I-its ok ... " you take off your hat and move your hair showing the scar Ave: it's just I'm just now realizing that I was mad at Foxy for years and years seeing that this has been out of order for 18 years he's been.... Lonely and no one to talk to Freddy: Yeah it is kinda sad but... he's been waiting there everyday just for you waiting and waiting.

" Ave's eyes open wide. Ave" W-wait no way-y" you look at your hand and make a fist Ave: now I feel even worse.  You get on the stage and open the curtain very slightly...

Ave: f-foxy??  You see a dark figure slowly turn its head and look at you Foxy: AVE y-y-you CA-ame CA- ba-back. Ave: Yeah... Foxy: I'm a-so sorry sosososo-o so-ore-ry.  Ave: its ok " foxy runs up to you and gives you a huge hug. Ave:I-I'm sor-rry to" you start crying Foxy wips your tiers. Vincent: Ave its 11:30! Its time are sifts over!

Ave: sorry foxy I have to leave.  Foxy: WAIT her-re! He hands you a hook and an eyepatch. Ave: thanks. "  you TRY to leave the holding and Vincent to.... Your looked in.  Ave: F***   Vencent: oh hell no look like we have... Night shift.  Ave: night shift?   Vencent: yeaaahhhhh. 

             After geting into.                      

  the sicrity office Ave: Oh hi fritz,mike and....  ???: Jeremy.  Ave:sorry so ... What do we do. Mike:Well its the 5th night so I got this. Ave:ok" he plays a recording. ???:((HAHAHAHAH YOU THOUNG ID TYPE ALL THAT NO WAY XD))

After that he pulls out the pad showing the cameras focus crutend open and foxys gone. Ave" HEY WATCH OUT!! I push fritz out of the way and foxy bites my arm.... Mike: FRITZ YOU OK " he runs and grabs him. Fritz: y-yeah but Ave. Ave stair down foxy.

Everyone just stairs Ave uses her other arm to pet foxy Ave: t-the-ere t-the-ere " she grunts foxy lets go and his eye true to its main colors and stairs at your arm then runs of.  Vincent: Are you ok?  Mike: WTF how did you...  Jeremy: no way she did that.  Firtz: geez. " Ava's blood every where she passes out showing the bite of 83 scar. Everyone: SHES THE ONE OH GOT BITTED.  Mike: that's how poor girl ...

A/n
Ok so this may be my ocs backgrounds so yeahhhhhh I need help now this was 653 WORDS GEEZ ok im done bye