The Repeated Love 75 - Tsunayoshi VS Byakuran

Start from the beginning

"W-what is that sound??"

"Riekka-san..!" Uni hold on you tight as your face turned pale.

"Juudaime-sama.."

***

"Ahhh~"

Byakuran soared his wings proudly, admiring its beauty. He grinned as he caress on it softly, showing the pleasure in his eyes.

"..Such a great, new feeling. So this is what a Celestial power feels.."

Tsuna twitched to the name. He forced himself to get up from the hard cracked ground and maintained his posture to face with Byakuran. "What do you mean.. by Celestial power..?"

Byakuran widen his grin as he slowly bend his chin back down and chuckled. "Oh yes, I forgot to tell you.. Ghost is my own self from the other parallel world, which I brought him here." He laughed. "Don't ask me how, it's the technology these days that helped me.. and.." He paused to snicker to himself. "Of course, it was part of Riekka-chan's help to make it possible, and also, to obtain this amazing power.."

"Damn it..!"

'So that is Ghost's ability.. to become Byakuran-sama's energy collector..' Kikyo gulped.

"What's wrong, Tsunayoshi-kun? Aren't you gonna ask me how I get Riekka's power within me?"

"Ngh!!" Tsuna winced from his wound.

"I restored the power that I got during the time that I locked her in Millefiore's experiment base last time. Don't tell me you didn't know about that kidnapping story?"

"Tsk.."

"It was so easy.. to make her feel confused and trapped between the truth and the fake memories. It had made her lose control and unleashed her full power, which was absorbed by the cold chains around her hands and legs~!"

"Why..?"

He stopped laughing.

"Why..? Why did you have to choose Riekka? What did she ever do to you??"

"Hm.. you can say she is the most desired woman, Tsunayoshi-kun. Despite her sharp intelligence skill, she is also a great tool from an astounding bloodline."

"Riekka is not a tool!!"

"And.. you can say I'm quite jealous of you to have her. And for her to choose you from all over the best man that ever lived.."

"..What?"

"Isn't it, Varia's boss?"

"...."

"Mukuro-kun?"

Mukuro replied with a smirk. "Yes, I have to admit. Sometimes I wonder why, too."

"M-Mukuro-sama!!" M.M flushed with anger.

"..It doesn't matter."

"Hm?"

"Whatever that you say or think about Riekka, she is the most precious and important to everyone here. And.. I'm very happy than feeling regret when she chose to be by my side."

Tsuna gained his fighting posture once more.

"Whatever you are, or whatever methods you choose to take,.."

He lit up his flame.

"I'll bring you down with these hands."

"Haha. That's more like it, Tsunayoshi-kun. After all, I came all the way here to fight you."

---------------------

'How does things going over there, Ceres?'

"Byakuran uses his white dragon while Decimo-sama fights with Natsu, and.."

'And..?'

"His face is exactly the same as Giotto-sama when he uses Mantello di Vongola Primo~!"

'=_=..'

"So.. Are you ready to go?"

'Yes, and.. I have to apologize to him later.. for breaking the promise of course.'

"I'm sure he will understand.."

You ended the telepathy with Ceres and change yourself into Celestial form.

"Eh? Riekka-chan??"

"I'm going now. Sensei, please take care of them."

"But.. Riekka-chan, where are you-"

"Now it's the time for me to do my part. Stay close with Reborn-sensei okay? Kyoko, Haru."

Reborn pushed up his fedora. "Are you sure about this, Riekka?"

"Yes, Sensei."

"Be careful, Riekka-chan!"

"Please be safe no matter what, Riekka-san..!"

You smiled to the girls and turns your heels. You may break Tsuna's promise to not move even a single step from the safety place, but this is the only choice to stop Byakuran, before things get worse from what you saw in your premonition..