So yeah, that happend

Start from the beginning

"Well he is a son of a serpent so all northsider he isn't", I said, and closed the door.

Peters pov:

As soon as I heard the door close I walked out into her living room, a smug looking Felicia stading there before she burst into laughing, "laugh it up", I said as I circled her, she soon let out a high pitch noise as I had pinned her to the floor and tickled her, "say sorry".

"Never", she said as she continued to laugh, I eased up, but was still hovering over her "Well mr Grey would see you now", she said.

"Who is this mr Grey and why would he see me?", I said a big question mark.

Felicia just looked me in the eye and said "Well you're mr Grey".

"No i'm Peter", I replied.

"I know that but its a saying", she said, and gave me a you should know this look.

"Well i'm Peter, p-e-t-e-r, not this mr Grey", I said.

"Okay, look it up and call me, you better get to school or you'll be late", Felicia said.

I looked at the clock and holy shit i'm gonna be late if i'm not gonna go right now, "bye, see you around", I said and ran out the door.

Riverdale high:

Okay, so lets be honest, this has been one of the best days of my life, who knew Felicia was so flexible, oh i'm all smiles today.

Well I guess that stupid clock in her trailer was alittle ahead of time, since i'm the first one here, or so I thought, a figure grapped me from behind I aimed my fist for his face, but stopped "Jesus Christ Jughead, what the hell are you doing here so early?", I asked an equal freightend Jughead that from the looks of it was going for the bathroom.

"Going to use the shower, since it has nice hot water, what are you doing here?", Jughead asked.

"Well my stupid clock showed the wrong time and I ran here, because I thought it was 8, but turns out it was only 7", I said, and turned around too leave.

"Well Peter you seem awfull happy today", Jughead said with a raised eyebrow.

"Hmm, it has been a good few last days, so i'm fine", I said and let him go into the shower.

On my way going through the school I ran into Archie "hey Peter, why are you here so early?", he said.

"Stupid clock showed the wrong time, so here I am, you seem like you were working out, can I ask you a question?", I said.

"Yeah fire away", Archie said.

"Its just Jughead is here, he was on he's way into the showers, but he was wearing something simular to a  pj, is everything okay with him?", I asked, but from the looks on Archies face he knew as little as I did.

"Well lets find out", Archie said, soon we were infront of a newly washed Jughead, once he made eyecontact with us, he jumped into the air, "jeepers guys, alittle warning", Jughead said and laughed.

"What are you doing here Jughead?", Archie asked.

"Well i'm using the schools State of the art facilities", Jughead said and shrugged it off

"No really jug, what are you doing here", Archie pressured.

"Fine come with me", Jughead said to us both.

We ended up infront of a staircase with a little door, dont tell me jug lives here, "Jughead, you're like a real life Harry Potter", I said, and it earned a chuckle from both of them "but seriously how long has this been going on jug?', I asked with a voice full of concern for him.