Sleeping and Entering April's Dream

It was almost midnight and about bedtime for them. They had their covers and pillows out for a pillow fight before they go to bed. Raph grabbed his pillow and yelled. "Pillow fight!" Raph threw a pillow at Donnie.

"Hey! Oh you done it now! Prepare for the attack from the Donton!" Donnie grabbed a pillow launcher and launched pillows at Raph.  Donnie and Raph were having fun with the pillow fight but it got a little rough and loud.

Leo was a little worried now since they are making lots a noise. "Shhhh. Could you two be a little more quiet? Dad is trying to sleep and if we wake him up he might come out and ground us and we might not have another sleepover again. Dad said to show a little respect and not disturb the peace?"

"Got it, Leo." Raph laughed quietly and hits Donnie one more time with a pillow before they could get ready to go to bed. "I'm getting tired anyways. So cuddling up to each other time and go to sleep?" Raph cuddled to everyone with the blanket on him. He also lets the guys use him as a pillow.

"Is everyone comfy?" Donnie asked before turning the lights off. "I'm just going to take that as a yes." Donnie clapper his hands. The light went off. He fell asleep now.

Most of everyone was asleep except for Leo and Sunita. Sunita keeps waking up and going back to sleep. Leo is sensing something is wrong but he doesn't know what. Leo looked around and shrugged it off as he fell asleep with the others.

Suddenly the Foot Brute and Foot Recruit appeared. Foot Brute went in the archives where Donnie keeps books about the paranormal and grabbed a book about the dream realm. Foot Brute walked over to the turtles and the two girls.

"Okay, Sensei. We're here. What are we to do to get that brooch from the green girl. She's not going to give it up so easily without a fight." Foot Recruit looked at her Sensei and pointed at the two girls and the turtles.

"The only way we can get it is if we keep them asleep and enter their dreams. We'll kidnap the girl and take what's ours without a fight. Now get some candles ready for a ritual. We're going inside their minds and trap them in there until we get the brooch." Foot Brute said as he turns the page of the dream realm book to the ritual on trapping them in their dreams and teleport the Foot Clan in there.

Foot Recruit set up the ritual before starting. As soon as they started the ritual, they began to enter the dream world.

The Turtles, April, and Sunita were suddenly pulled into the dream realm. A portal open up and they landed on the ground.
"Owww!" Leo gets up off the ground, rubbing his head and really confused. "Why can't we just land on something soft?" Leo groaned while looking at this place. This place doesn't seem familiar to him. "Where am I? This doesn't look like the lair." Leo looked over at the others. "Wait am I dreaming you guys?"

"What? No! I'm dreaming too? Wait. What is this place and where are we?" Mikey asked.

"I think we might be in the dream realm together. I read about this in one of Donnie's books." April said and looked over at Donnie. "What do you think, Donnie?"

"Yeah, Donnie. You're the genius here. Start coughing up the info!" Raph growled. He really doesn't like this place at all.

"Yep. This is definitely the dream realm. How else could we be stuck here together?" Donnie imagines a vegetarian pizza and it appears. "I mean how else can you do this?" Donnie licked his lips and bit into the vegetarian pizza. "Mmmm. Tasty." Now Donnie looked serious at the others now. "I wonder who's responsible for this. Leo? Mikey? Want to explain?" Donnie raised his eyebrow at Leo and Mikey.

"I have nothing to do with this!" Leo said. "Maybe ask Mikey since he's the weird one here." Leo pointed to Mikey.

"Nope. Not me. I don't even know how I got here." Mikey was confused. "Maybe it was Raph!" Mikey accused Raph.