Mine | Minatozaki Sana

Start from the beginning

"We're fine. And we did IT yesterday. It was awesome" he said dreamily. "You?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at JK.

"Taehyungie is good. He's been a good boy these days." He replied.

"What about you Jeongie?" I asked. "Nayeonie... She's been a pervert these days... Keep saying she's hungry for me" she replied.

"You,y/n?" Jimin asked and they all look at me. "Sana has been overprotective, like always. She just wouldn't let people touch me or even look at me. And ofc people would quickly turn around when they saw her glare, you know how scary she is" I replied.

They all nodded then the foods come. We all keep chit chatting while eating.

As I finished eat, I look at the clock and it shows 8:35 pm already. I bid them goodbye and walk out. JK offered to give me a ride but I decline since his food still hasn't finished.

I walk out and on my way to the taxi. I told the man to put me down at the park. As we arrived, I get out and breathe the cold yet relaxing breeze.

Suddenly, a girl run to me and pull my collar into a deep kiss. My eyes widen as I wanna get out but her grip was too strong.

I then saw one of Sana's spy and I widen my eyes more. He ran away and I was trying so hard to get her off me. But I can't.

Sana's POV

I wait for y/n at the couch while watching some dramas. Suddenly the door burst open. I turn around and saw Ju-ne, one of my spy.

"Any news?"

"She kissed a girl" he said.

I sigh and tighten my fist.  I close my eyes and signal him to get out.

Then the door burst open again, reveal my girlfriend. "Sana I—" "Silent!" I shut her down and walk upstairs.

"Don't you dare get in the room, sleep on the couch for A MONTH!" I yelled.

I sit on the bed, tears fall.

But then the door open, reveal y/n.

"I told you don't get in!!" I yelled. She ignore me and walk towards me. Then kneel in front me "Let me explain, please" she said and look at me.

Her eyes shows that she's desperate. I nodded "I just get out from a carThen a random girl just run to me and kissed me. Turns out she was running from bad guys. She apologized and I forgave her... That's it. You know me, Sana. I won't let you go and let you be owned by someone else easily. You're mine "

"Which means... I won't cheat on you" she said makes me blushed.

"So, will you forgive me darling?" She asked..

I smiled and nodded.