Naina ke Naina

Hey guyssssss,

If you like the storh do vote and share and suggest. Show all ur love to the book. Aur kuch bhool chuk hogayi to abhi se maafi. So shall meet our nikhil ki naina

_________________________________________

Rathore Niwas

You people must be thinking itni subha subha 4 am rathores ki light kyun chalu hai?? (why the lights of rathores are on??). No no there both daughters are at home sabh ghar mein hi hai (everyone is at home). It is the regular time there daughter Naina gets up dont be so suprised some girls in mumbai do get up at 4 am and wont go to sleep at 4 am after partying really hard. Naina does go for a jog by 4.15am comes by 5.00 am goes to yoga classes comes home by 6.30am and goes to Kathak dance classes by 7 comes home 9 AM and goes work 10 am. And theres no fixed for her to return but still the morning rituals remains the same.
Its 6.30 PM naina comes homes and directly get attacked by her grandmother which is just 4 and half years specificals turning 5 in few days and complete drama queen.
Riy is daughter of her elder sister Piya. The happenings in Piyas life has changed the complete environment of Rathore family muchover and specially Naina. Naina's father Vikram Singh Rathore is a retired army commander chief. He love his both daughter granddaughter and wife dearly. Most of the time in his life he spend on border to safeguard and protect the country. But he failed miserably to safeguard his own daughter. Vinita Rathore mother of Naina Rathore resigned the job and became a housewife after the birth of Naina and Pihu is the heart of her gradmom. Vinita ensured that her daughters are not well learned but also well behaved. Pihu Piya Rathore is the beating heart of the Rathores but is undergoing through heart disorder due to problematic pregnancy. Coming to naina is senior manager of AWB one of the leading advertisement company. Naina is one of efficent employee of the agency. She has complete her MBA from IIT Ahmedabad by ensuring good grades. Now were we???, Yes naina being attacked right by Pihu. "Nainamma were you bcoz u nikhil cant hit the century look what you" pihu foundly called her nainamma (naina mommy as naina isher mausi whichnis maternal aunty and pihu considered naina as her second mother). "What did i do if ur nikhil can't play" naina said. "Naina why cant ucome early on match days atleast see u were not there so india lost match against Sri Lanka". "How come is it even possible in seven hell me not being able to watch match can affect india by lossing" naina said. "You knew the reason right". Yess Naina was born 27 Nov 1993 and her father always belived she was very lucky for cricket and always tried to pursued key word tried. Naina was always inclined towards indian culture and classical dance and music and hence the same value was showcased by pihu by taking some other traits too. "Im too hungry i want food or I'll eat both of you. I have to rest tomorrow is my practice and nxt day is dance performance"." You cant do this nainamma nxt day is match u cant miss nainamma ". "Sorry baby ùr nikhil should play on his own i have my performance maaa bhuk lagi hai khanna doo."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Hope you like this chp guysss show some love guys
*COMMENT*

*VOTE*