"You look gorgeous girl." I smile staring in awe at her sparkly dress.

"So do you. Leo will totally drop dead." She smiles. As she says this my smile fades.

"Oh, well Leo had something on so he couldn't come." I sigh turning my head away so she can't see my facial expression drop

"It's prom, what could be more important than prom?" She asks.

"Um I don't know, he wouldn't tell me." I lie, Leo still hasn't told anyone about his acting career but he's gonna have to soon.

"Oh ok. Well you don't need him, you could pick up any guy there with that on." She smiles.

"I wish." I scoff as we roll up at Mannies house. We see Mannie saying her goodbyes to her family as her and Donny walk out her front door to see the limo. Mannie sits there in shock as Donny smiles and hops in.

"What's this?" He asks.

"I rented us a limo." Clarissa squeals opening the door for Mannie. Mannie's outfit is super cute and her makeup was to die for.

"Ok, let's get to school." Mannies exclaims before the driver takes off towards school.

We walk into the empty school halls. Ew it feels so weird to be here after hours, when it's dark, and no one is around. We walk to the gym where the hustle and bustle begins.

"Welcome, have a good night kids." Miss Mcbitch smiles at us. I scowl at her and walk through the doors to see the gym completely transformed from a piece of shit to a lesser piece of shit. It actually kind of looked nice.

All our school mates were all dressed up and looked good even for the annoying bitches they are. We scope out the area and find an empty table where we park at.

"Mannie, wanna dance?" Donny asks Mannie shyly, which is weird for such a big mouthed man.

"Ok." Mannie nods as he grabs her hand and the walk onto the dance floor.

"Jake, let's go dance." Clarissa smiles before also leaving to the dance floor.

"Great." I mutter to myself. Here I am at prom sitting alone because my fake boyfriend is an up and coming movie star. I walk to the snack bar and take a glass of punch and sip it, watching everyone else dance with there friends and partners. I look over and notice Roxy and Spencer dancing together having loads of fun. I smile, even though we aren't friends anymore, we made up and I just want her to be happy. That's all I ask. She spots me and smiles and waves. I wave back at her and take a loooooong swish of my drink.

Hours later I'm still sitting at the table eating the whole tray of food. As I do so someone walks through the gym doors. I stop and immediately chuck the food aside. I wipe my mouth and almost want to cry in happiness.
Leo looks around the gym all dressed up and stops when he makes eye contact with me. I get up and walk over to him.

"Leo, you're here!" I say trying to hide my excitement. He's wearing a black suit with a cool collar and I couldn't like him more than I do right now.

 He's wearing a black suit with a cool collar and I couldn't like him more than I do right now