The pottage started to play only they are seeing Aman sleeping form, they saw Arjun coming and after talking to him something he went out when Nidhi came inside

The pottage started to play only they are seeing Aman sleeping form, they saw Arjun coming and after talking to him something he went out when Nidhi came inside. They are looking very seriously when they are shocked to see Aman and Nidhi are kissing each other. Khushi closed her eyes suddenly.

Khushi: shut down the laptop.

Arnav: [smirking] why? This Aman make me irritate see what I will do to him.

Khushi felt Goosebumps seeing them compromising position.

Khushi: it bad manners to watch someone’s privacy Arnav.

Arnav: who said I have manners.

Arnav held her waist pulling near to him and Khushi is shocked seeing this.

Khushi: what are you doing? Leave me.

Arnav: you always make fuss of this Khushi, that’s why we never consumed our relation.

Arnav gone in his past life, and also taking her to in their past life.

Khushi: [arguing] when I said no to you, whenever we come close someone will come and disturb us at right moment.

Arnav: now no one disturb us.

Arnav tried to pull her sari pallu, but she held tightly.

Arnav: don’t be shy, I saw you many time, but never got chance to love you deeply burying myself inside you.

Her pallu is lying on the floor and Arnav stared her closely and captured her lips, the electric current passed inside them. He started to kiss her hungrily giving open mouth kisses.

Arnav: god dam your mouth is too hot and sweet Khushi.

Khushi racked her hands in his hairs and pulling him towards her, they sat on the couch that making then uncomfortable.

Arnav: only kissing you I am hard if do all the acts then surely I will be mad in this.

Khushi is moaning softly, Arnav came back from the kiss for oxygen.

Arnav: dam this sofa is uncomfortable.

Saying this he scoped Khushi in his arms and laid her on the study table. His eyes is intense seeing her milky waist and chest which is still covered her b**s with her blouse. He stretched her legs and came in between, he stood straight and she laying in front of me. He started to open her blouse buttons.

Anamika: in this birth also same intense romance you have. She disappeared after this.

Arnav opened the buttons and saw her red b*a and he smirked seeing her, he came up and captured her lips again and rubbing his hands on her b***s. he was about take them in his mouth when someone knocked the door. Both came to present and shocked to see what they are doing.