If you made it this far at least read this page :)

Dusk. The suns light hit the earth, reflecting on the water below.

Is this real? You whisper under your breathe.

Its not that I'm afraid of living, or that I'm too weak to stand up to my problems. Its about bieng strong enough to commit. To give myself one last rightous thing, the thing i deserve.

Maybe ill make them proud. They can be happy again.

his hands contrast with the dim night. The soil staining his hands, aswell as his black jeans. The dirt crumbles from the boy's pants and back onto the pile he freshly dug out. The blood in his hair crisps as he pushes it behind his ear, he hoists the small amont of dirt left back on the grave.

The boy lifts himself from his stained knees.

He chuckles, "ha he. Its delightful to know you have certain power over the people you choose to dominate."

City lights flicker, casting a shadow. The man looks up from his feet to notice a girl on the railing. She Seems to be trembling.

is she about to jump? The boy thought.

Her cherry socks and pink bubble gum dress appeared to be torn.
Must have been from the railing of the bridge. The boy thought.
The odd girl looks around, as if to see if anyone was watching.
She trips from the sight of a horendus blood coverd dirt stained man staring back at her.

I should save her... The boy thought once more.

He lunged, grabed her hand and helped the girl back up.

Why?

Why would this idiot do this to me?!

The boy held the girl close to himself. His tattered clothes and grim life perfectly mismatched this girls cherry dress. It was like seeing dried blood on a cherry blossom.

The girl struggled from his grip, as he loosened the arms he held around her, the girl lunged once more for the railing.

"Ha he ha youre really stubborn huh" The boy said a smile lapped around his face.

He once again tailerd his arm through hers.
"Come on, you have so much to live for"

The boy seemed so amused by this. He was playfully smiling and swinging his foot side to side.

"If you're going to kill yourself you better live your life before you do so"

how retarded is this bitch? He has nothing to do with me or my life!

"Uhhh no. Fuck you, fuck no. Now let me go!"

The girl looked extremely agitated and yet, why most this man continue patronizing her.

"Come on, you can rob a bank, kill a man, eat some one, there are endless possibilities!"

She looked up at his face for the first time after he saved her.

wait he's cute...

"so do you have a name than?"

"yeah, its Jay." 

A/N: oooooOOOOhOOHoHOHOHOohOoOOOOOOOOoooooOOOHHHHHHoHhh cliff hangers am I right