The Prologur

Grace Feyau(Fee-air-e) crouched, staring down at the collection below her. She felt the wind blow through her chocolate brown hair, tied loosy in a ponytail. She stood up, twisted around, and looked down at the glowing city below her. The city lights made her golden brown eyes, twinkle like gold. She smiled, and glanced back down at the skylight below her. She crouched down once again, pulling out her knife. She chuckles, "Wow why didn't I think of this before? This is unbreakable." Grace cut out a wobbly circle, and took it out quickly. She placed down on the roof beside her, and looked down into the dark room below. She slips through the hole, and lands quietly on the floor. She glances around in the room, looking for an item. She walks silently to the item, which was a golden cat, laying on its stomach. She groans, crossing her arms. "So, still in training missions and they play this joke on me." She cut a hole into the glass surrounding it, and grabbed it. "They can call me cat girl, and I can't call her bossy." She mumbles, still complaining. She walks back to the hole, and hops up to it. She walks over to the edge of the building, and jumps down beside it. She quickly grabs her bag, pulling out her coat. She slips the coat on, and drops the cat in her bag. She puts it on, and disappears into the crowds.