How machine learning relate to SEO?

If you look at the central initiatives of major search engines, you'll see that machine learning pops up as one of their focus areas. Google has been pouring an immense amount of resources into machine learning research and made its machine learning framework TensorFlow open source.

Machine learning is the future so it's in your interest to understand where it can get you regarding SEO. Here are several essential applications Google is implementing right now that you should know about.

RankBrain

RankBrain can understand entities (concepts that are unique, well-defined and distinguishable) and how they are connected in a search query to help in better understanding the query and provide a set of good answers.

In other words, Google gives the system data and a set of known entities. The system will then train itself on the basis of these entities to learn how to recognize unknown entities. After all, search engines would be rather useless if they wouldn't be able to understand the name of a new restaurant or movie.

RankBrain helps Google solve many of its problems. For example, it continually learns about how entities are connected to one another and understands when words function as synonyms and when they don't.

Managing spam

If you're using any type of email system – including Gmail – you're actually seeing machine learning in action all the time. Google claims that its algorithms can block 99.9% of all spam and phishing emails with a fantastic false-positive rate of only 0.05%.

Again, what Google is doing is giving their machine learning system data and letting it learn on its own. If Google wanted to program manually all the different permutations that would generate a 99.9% success rate in spam filtering, it would be an impossible task.

In fact, when Google did it that way they were able to achieve a 97% success rate with 1% of false positives meaning that 1% off and non-spam messages were sent to the spam folder.

So how does all that matter for SEO?

Understanding machine learning and its impact on how search engines layout SERPs is essential today. First, we need to take into account how the algorithmic factor influences the system in comparison to other factors.

It means SEO experts should pay more attention to creating content Google search algorithms will see as fulfilling the user's intent. Machine learning is booming right now, and it's not going anywhere it's bound to become an even more essential part of Google.

That's why SEO experts should keep in touch with these technology trends because they determine how search engines work and indicate the best ways to optimize content for SEO.

Resources:- https://www.curvearro.com/digital-marketing-company-cambridge/https://digitalmarketingcompany784254787.wordpress.com/2019/09/24/all-that-you-need-to-create-a-winning-facebook-advertising-strategy/Follow Us:- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/curvearro/Twitter: https://twitter.com/curvearroLinkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/curvearroYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2I42LwpdH59EFp06Gpf9gQ