"I see it within you. An unorthodox genealogy. A hybrid that seems particularly, reckless." I feel myself start to snarl, as I grab onto Peter's pant leg, when I hear Rocket start up.

"You know, they told me you people were conceited douche bags, but that isn't true at all." Rocket turns to Peter and winks, very obviously with his left eye. I stare at him, shocked, and turn when I hear the movement of a hand on a gun. My grip tightens on Peter's leg, and I feel his hand on my head, trying to calm me down.

"ah, shit. I'm using my wrong eye again, aren't I..?" Rocket starts, and peter, Drax, and I all turn to follow Gamora, and Nebula. I grab Peter's hand, and he swings me up onto his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. That was meant to be behind your back." I tense, as Rocket won't shut up. I hear Drax start to laugh, obnoxiously loud, and i jump a little, turning back to see Rocket pressing a finger to his lips. I turn back forward, not thinking too much about it.

We get back to the ship, and I yawn. Peter tries looking up at me,

"You know you can take a nap right..?" I nod, slightly.

"Yeah, but *yawn* who's going to watch Groot..?" Peter shrugs,

"He'll be fine for a little bit." Peter picks me up, and sets me on the floor. As I make it to the room that Rocket and I share, I hear him yell,

"All right. Let's get baldy to Xandar, and collect that bounty!" I walk in, and snuggle into the blankets.

;~; Kinda Tiny Time Skip ;~;

I woke up when I got slammed into the wall, I let out a yelp, as I felt the ship spinning continuously. After seven, or eight, full circles the ship stopped spinning. I landed hard on the floor with a pained cry. I put my paw over my mouth, and manage to stop the bile that was rising in my throat. I hesitantly swallow, then shake my head. I stumble out into the cockpit.

"What is going on!?"

"IDIOTS!!" I jump, as my fur frizzes,

"Well, that's what you get when Quill flies." I walk over to the left of Gamora's chair, in time to see her throw something at Rocket's head.

"We still have a Sovereign craft behind us." I look at her,

"Why do we have them on our tail..?" Peter yells from the front,

"Rocket stole some of their batteries!!" I gasp, and pick up a small wrench, and throw it at his head. He peeks over his shoulder,

"WHOA! Calm down!!"

"Our weapons are down!"

"20 clicks to the jump!" I watch Drax out the corner of my eye, hand me Groot, and then head downstairs. I follow behind, Groot on my shoulder. I see nebula reaching for some Yaro root. I jog to pick it out of her reach, and put it back into the bowl.

"It's not ripe yet.." I say, in a soft voice. I watch Drax get hooked up to the pulley, I stand back, holding onto Groot as he clicks the artificial air chamber division. I hold onto a strap as we make the jump, Gamora suddenly is down next to me, yelling to get to the deck. I take Groot, and sprint up the stairs,

"Peter! Gamora, she's!!" He looks at his little screen,

"Put your seat belt on!!" I run to Gamora's seat, and buckle in, squeezing Groot against me. We hit hard, bouncing in between trees, we finally stop, and I jerk forward. I sit there for a bit, and open my arms, to find Groot eating what I think are m&m's. I sigh, and slowly unbuckle myself, I fall to the floor, and let Groot go, he walks off unscathed, and I crawl my way outside the ship. I get to the ground, and lay down.

"Look at this! Where's the other half of our ship?!"

"My ship."Peter interjects, and I close my eyes, the light from the 'sun' too bright as I start to get a headache. I guess I zoned out, because the next thing I hear is Rocket yelling,

"Don't call me a raccoon!" I sit up, hand shading my eyes, as I look at Peter.

"I'm sorry. I took it too far. I meant trash panda." I quietly giggle as Rocket asks,

"Is that better..?" Drax answers with,

"I don't know." Peter of course has to ruin it with,

"It's worse. It's so much worse." I quickly get up in the middle of Peter's sentence, watching Rocket. I see him snarl as he turns,

"You son of a-!" Rocket launches himself at Peter, and I tackle him to the ground.

"Rocket, stop!" I press his head into the ground slightly,

"No! I've had it with him!!" We stop bickering as we hear Nebula,

"Someone followed you through the jump point." I get off of Rocket, and jumps up, putting a hand in front of me, pushing me behind him, and then gets his gun out and ready.

"Set me free, you'll need my help." Nebula and Gamora start going back and forth, and then Drax adds in.

"I bet it's the one-inch man." We watch as a white, pill-shaped ship, with windows everywhere, descends towards us. It lowers into the trees, crunching huge trunks like they were twigs. It slightly buries itself into the dirt, and one of the 'windows' pulls into the sides revealing two figures. One a skinnier, humanoid, and the other a slightly taller, and wider humanoid. They take one step out, and the thinner person looks anxiously from it's companion to the floor before the other speaks.

"After all these years, I've found you."

"And who the hell are you..?" I look to Peter, then back to the man.

"I figured my rugged good looks would make that obvious. My name is Ego... and I'm your dad, Peter." I look up to Peter, my eyes wide, jaw slightly slacked.

~HERE IT IS,I'M SORRY IF IT ISN'T SOOO LONG, IT'S 2:05 IN THE MORNING~

ANYWAY, THIS CHAPTER NEEDS FOURTY {40} VOTES!!

♤♡Readinwriter◇♧