Prologue: You took something of mine... and I'm taking it back!

Start bij het begin

B.E.U.Dragon: *Roars loudly*

Once the dragon materialize, the exorcists start to try to run while the fallen angels start to shake uncontrollably.

(Y/n): *still smirking as he walks past them* "Finish them off, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon..."

Fallen Angel: "WHAT?!"

B.E.U.Dragon: *Roars before the heads fire off beams, killing all the exorcists and fallen angels*

As (Y/n) continues to walk to his destination, all anyone can hear are the bloody screams of the Dragon's victims.

As (Y/n) reaches his destination, his fused dragon returns to him as he puts the cards away. Then he slams the door open.

You can stop the music if it's still playing.

(Y/n): "MOKUBA!!!"

Mokuba: "(Y/n)!" *Runs towards you and hugs you*

(Y/n): *hugs back* "I'm glad you're ok, Mokuba..." *Stops hugging* "now let's go, before more show up"

Mokuba: " Wait, (Y/n)! There's others here that got captured. They all helped me out as best they can... Can we help them too?"

(Y/n): "... Why should we?"

Mokuba: "Please, (Y/n)! They helped me stay alive after I was kidnapped..."

(Y/n): "..." *Starts walking towards the other cell* "look for the keys."

Mokuba: *smiles* "OK!" *Runs over to where the keys are at*

After Mokuba went to grab the keys, you found the cell he mentioned

(Y/n): "... This the one?"

Mokuba: "Yup!" *Runs and knocks on the door* "Sona-san! You there?"

Sona(?): *Muffled* "Mokuba?"

Mokuba: "are the others with you?"

Sona: *muffled* "yeah, everyone's here, but how are you there?..."

Mokuba: "Bro got here, like I said he would!"

After that, you got the door open, allowing you to enter and release the captured people, who seem to be 4 girls for some reason... Makes you worried why they were captured along with your brother

(A/n): captured people:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.