Extra: Ning Lou x Yu Yan

Start from the beginning

Sending him on his way, she went out through the back and arrived at the store beforehand. She wasn't really into make-up but sometimes she had to dress herself up for her fiance right?

Trying on all the blushes, Ning Lou had trouble choosing one when they all looked pretty bland in her eyes. Randomly choosing a pink one, she paid the cashier and went outside to see if he was still waiting.

And behold, he was leaning on the railing looking into the store like a creepy pervert. Ning Lou couldn't resist and laughed out loud, this guy was so stupid! He couldn't even tell that she lied to him!

Walking up to him, Ning Lou patted his shoulder and laughed in his face.

"Wow you're pretty gullible"

Going through a few alleyways, she took half the time to return to the store then her best friends brother took.

"Alright I'm sorry, here your cupcakes"

People sitting near them chuckled after seeing a manly man holding a pink box full of cupcakes and decorated with lace ribbons. Giving his thanks, the man was about to run away but looked back at Ning Lou.

"Umm, could I possibly get your number?"

He felt embarrassed from being so bold but he was a man and he had to be reckless and take a risk!

"I have a fiancé"

"Oh"

Looking at the ring around her finger, his heart deflated faster than it rose. Giving his sister a call, he was ready to pour out his grievance.

"Sister! It's your fault I met my other half but she's already engaged!"

"Did you fall for LouLou? Geez I ask you to get me my order and you want to start a spring affair"

"Sis, you know I won't but... If something happens, I'll definitely be the first to grab her!"

"Forget it Yu Yan, I've seen her fiancé and their as lovey dovey as lovers can be"

He didn't exactly support love at first sight before but after seeing Ning Lou, he finally understood what they felt. The sheer current that washes through your heart was as strong as a tidal wave, you can't run from it and you don't want to run from it.

______________________________________________

Placing Yu Yan into the 'gullible' category, Ning Lou enjoyed talking to her fiancé about their wedding next week. They always dreamt of a small wedding inviting only their closest friends and family, walking down the aisle with her father and exchanging wedding vows with her lover. Just thinking of the scene made poppies grow in the air and litter the room with the sweet scent of the ocean breeze.

Slapping her in the head with a book, Ning RuoFan snapped her out of her daze and back to the real world. As much as he was excited for his daughter's marriage, he can't have her already on her honeymoon before they even made it to the scene!

"Hehe, sorry dad"

Going back to baking more pastries, Ning Lou spelled out 'Lan Ruan' with the dough.

"Hehe! I love you"

______________________________________________________

Waiting in the back room, Ning Lou chatted with her best friend Nie Liang to pass the time.

"I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you're marrying so young!"

Nie Liang was outwardly happy for her friend but inwardly sneering at her, someone like Ning Lou didn't deserve to have a husband like Lan Ruan! He only deserved to be with her! Nie Liang!