(With Ali and Kate)

Ali woke up from her nap and her eyelids were heavy. All the crying she did really wore her out. She turned to the right to see what Kate was doing and she noticed that Kate was talking to some guy. She nudged her on the elbow to get her attention.

"Oh Ali, your awake." Kate smiled.

"Yeah, who are you talking to?" she whispered.

"Oh this is Seth Knight. Seth, this is my best friend Ali." Ali and Seth said hi and shook each other's hands.

Ali was about to say something until someone stood in between Kate, Ali, & Seth. Ali's eyes widened at the sight.

"Dammit Phillip, can you stop sticking out your ass in the girls' faces. You're so damm rude." Seth rolled his eyes and pushed him out the way so he could see Kate and Ali again. "Guys, this is my idiot friend Phillip Ryder. Phillip this is Kate and that's Ali." Seth pointed at her. Phillip was grabbing something from the top shelf of where their small luggage was being held at. He closed the top bunk and turned around to see the petite girl sitting there. She was gorgeous for sure. Phillip thought.

Ali looked up at the rather tall man and she had to admit he was pretty attractive. He had gray eyes. She had never seen someone with gray eyes and she was fascinated to say the least. She saw Phillip smile at her and she blushed. Just then, an image of James came to mind and she shook her head, clearing out her thoughts and the spell she felt she was in.

"Nice to meet you Ali." Phillip smiled and extended his hand.

"Nice to meet you...t-too." Ali stumbled on her words at the end. As they shook hands, Phillip held a firm grip on Ali's little hand which prevented her from pulling away quickly. The mistake Ali made was to look into his eyes again. She was under that spell all over again; at least that's how she would describe it. Phillip finally let go of her hand and he went to go sit next to Seth. Kate and Seth smiled at each other at the encounter they noticed. Even though Kate was smiling, she was worried on the inside. James wasn't going to be around and with Phillip, who was obviously going to Chicago as well, she hoped nothing would happen. She noticed right away Ali's reaction and she didn't like it one bit. She leaned to Ali's ear and simply whispered, "James."

Ali sighed. "I'm not doing anything Kate."

"And it better stay that way." she warned her.

"You honestly think I would do that to him? Plus, we don't even know if these guys are staying in Chicago."

"Then let's find out." She wanted to know for her benefit too because she actually liked Seth. They seemed to have a lot in common and she would love to see him again. "So, are you guys going to Chicago for a couple of days or what?"

"Nah, We're moving there" Seth answered. Kate sighed in relief and Ali was emotionless. She would obviously never cheat on James. She looked over to Phillip who was looking at her and smiling. His smile was gorgeous. Ali stop that. She looked away and then looked at the promise ring on her finger.

She smiled to herself remembering what James said while he placed it on her finger. No, she would never do anything to hurt James. She might of thought Phillip was attractive but she wouldn't do anything with him. As long as she had that ring on, she had James with her. Ali would never do anything when she practically held James' heart in her hands. She loved him. She smiled again and kissed the ring.

"You diggin Ali aren't ya?" Seth whispered to Phillip so neither Kate or Ali could hear.

"Why does it matter. She's married." Phillip whispered back.

"Married? What are you talking about?" Seth chuckled.

"Look at her ring finger." Phillip said and Seth did what he was told.

"Oh I see. But she's too young to be married don't ya think? Maybe it's a promise ring or something."

"Either way, it doesn't help my case." he sighed.

"You really like her." Seth teased.

"Shut the fuck up. Do you know why they are going to Chicago anyways?"

"Yeah, Kate told me they are attending college at UC. Anyways, I'll ask Kate about where the guy is if you want."

"No, don't. She seems like one of those girls who doesn't cheat. Just leave it."

"If you say so. All I'm saying is that you always get a girl to cheat on their boyfriend and you don't even have to say anything. Look at you. They always fall man; and you don't even have to try. Lucky bastard." Seth laughed and patted Phillip on the shoulder. Phillip just rolled his eyes in response.

Seth took out a piece of paper and wrote down his number. He looked over at Phillip who was busy with his phone. Seth smirked and wrote down Phillip's number right under his. Once was done, he turned to look at Kate.

"Hey, here." he whispered and gave her the folded paper.

"What is it?" Kate asked.

"My number. Once we land we're obviously going to different destinations so call me if you ever want to get together." Seth winked at her and Kate blushed and nodded.

Kate opened up the paper and saw that there were two numbers on there. One had Seth's name next to it and the other had Phillip's. Kate sighed knowing that one was obviously for Ali. Kate bit her lip not knowing if she should tell Ali. She glanced down at the ring on Ali's finger and smiled. Nah, Ali would never do such a thing. Stop thinking too much of this Kate. She shook head. She wouldn't tell Ali about his number but she wouldn't hide it either.