prologue

At the clearing in a forest area.

Four people in a distance enjoying the picnic.

An adult man at almost thirties wearing an adventurer outfit, he's kazuma tsukumo.

Along side him is a woman with long bright orange hair, she's mira tsukumo wife of kazuma.

(A/N: Not mirajane of fairy tail, that's her true name don't get confused.)

On the other side an elderly woman with bright gray hair wearing a kimono, she's haru tsukumo.

Beside her is a young twelve year old girl wearing a red dress, dark red hair, she's kari tsukumo eldest daughter of kazuma and mira and granddaughter of haru.

They are enjoying their food in the picnic and then kari suddenly realize someone is missing.

Kari: Hey where's yuma?. Said with a questionable look.

That got their attention.

Kazuma: I think he went in the forest exploring. Said with a smile.

Mira giggled.

Mira: Looks like he couldn't resist going on an adventure just like you kazuma. Said with a smile.

He laugh a little.

Kazuma: Indeed. Said with a smile.

Haru: He's always like to go on adventuring. Said with a smile.

Kari: We better look for him, what if he gets hurt?. Said with a worried look.

Mira: Don't worry yuma will be fine. Said with a smile.

Kazuma: Yeah he's having an adventure seeing the forest and all the wild life maybe he can have an experience. Said with a smile.

Then look at the forest.

Inside the forest.

A young ten year old boy walking by in the forest looking all around him with an excited look on his face.

He's yuma tsukumo second child of kazuma and mira and younger of kari and grandson of haru.

He decided to explore the forest to see everything, he saw some animals, flowers and birds flying by.

Yuma: Everything looks amazing. Said with a smile.

He continued walking seeing many cool things on the forest.

Then he noticed something in the distance.

Yuma: What's that?. Said with a questionable look.

He continued walking towards that direction.

When he got close to his surprise at what he sees.

A young kid looking like the same age as him with (h/c) hair, wearing a blue shirt, gray short pants and black shoes.

But to his surprise he is unconscious and looks like he got hurt judging the bruises and scratches he has.

Then he run towards the kid.

Yuma: Hey are you ok?. Said with a worried look.

Then he saw him flinch a little and his eyelids twitching but still unconscious.

Yuma: Hold on I'll go get help. Said with a worried look.

He ran as quickly as he can towards his family.