Chapter 1

"Hff....hff..."

The greenette rushes to the nearby park.

"Ah! I see the tree!"

Izuku gets to the edge of the park that is less than a few minutes from his house. Panting, he rushes to get to the big oak tree that is in the center of the park. He stops at the tree to catch his breath. As soon as his breathing calms down, he looks around and checks his phone for the time.

"You're a minute late, Deku."

"Sorry, Kacchan!"

The spiky, ash blond male comes out from behind the tree to greet the greenette. He wore an orange plaid button down with a black tank top that showed off some of his muscles. His black jeans with cuts in the thigh were tight enough to see his figure but loose enough that it didn't squeeze him.

"What took you so long?" Katsuki asked as he glared at his lover for being a single minute late.

"Kacchan...it's only a single minute." Izuku looked at the blond with an annoyed look on his face.

"Tch."

Katsuki walks up to Izuku and pulls him close by the belt loops and rests his hands on the greenetts hips.

"Means it's a minute shorter I get to spend time with you, dumbass."

"I'm sorry, Kaccha-"

Izuku's eyes widned as he gets cut off by a passionate kiss. He closes his eyes and leans into the kiss. Katsuki nips his bottom lip asking for access and gets denied as Izuku slowly breaks the kiss, blushing a deep red.

"Why did you stop?" Katsuki growls lowly.

"Can't you wait till we have privacy?"

"Can you?"

"Not when you do that!"

Katsuki smirks while ruffles up his boyfriend's beautiful green curls. Izuku blushes and grabs Katsuki's hand, holding it by his side.

"So, where is the apartment that we are gonna visit today?"

Katsuki looks ahead of them and points to one of the windows on a large building.

"First room on the third floor. The old hag already sent my shit there."

"What?! Since when?! I thought we were gonna pick it out together!"

"We were. That was the plan anyway. The old hag had told me she already got things set up without my fucking permission."

"When did she tell you about it?"

"When she woke me up this morning. Told me to get the fuck out of my bed and get my shit packed."

"Why would auntie do that? Did she even know what we wanted?"

"She knew the general shit. The main thing would be for it to be in the same area as aunties."

Izuku looked at the building. It really wasn't far from his mom's. It's what he wanted and Katsuki agreed on it.