"With the rowdiness of the class, it is to be expected," Iida explained, eyes unwavering. He truly towered over the other two with his height, glancing down as he sternly faced the duo. "We all should've been more careful." He also had regretted what had taken place in the class, unable to tame the rage of fascination swamping the classroom before it was too late.

"But the Pokémon were just too cute!" Uraraka commented out of the blue, thinking about the cute animals she had gotten the chance to witness. "I just couldn't help myself when I saw them!" She felt jittery, pumping her fist at the memory, as Midoriya couldn't help but agree timidly.

"They were pretty powerful too." Midoriya shamefully remembered how Kaminari got smacked in the face by the mouse, Pikachu, and was completely knocked out. He hadn't even seen how much electrification it could emit. Midoriya was glad he brought his notebook with him.

Iida unsurprisingly looked ready to scold them, but that expression faltered for a second as a small smile rose from Iida's usually rigid expression, softening at the memory of the new-found guests. "...That is true..."

Iida quickly cleared his throat as if just realizing what he admitted, causing both Midoriya and Ochaco to leer a bit at the stiff president, curious at his vague statement. Earlier, he was rather commanding in trying to dissipate the masses of excitement, they hardly expected he had time to notice the Pokémon with how he was acting.

"But that doesn't excuse any of our actions! We were lucky we weren't reprimanded by the teachers-!" He agitatedly excused, eyes widening by a margin as he moved his arms erratically, causing the greenette and brunette to gaze harder cynically.

Uraraka loudly droned, squinting her eyes as Iida retreated a shaky step back, stiffening. She questioned with a leer, "Hmm...Iida-kun-, are you-!"

Before she could question the rigorous male, they were cut in by the small pitter-patter of an animal scampering over. "Pi-kachu!" The voice squeaked, causing the trio to glance down at the adorable creature making way towards them with a wide radiant cheer. Uraraka's eyes visibly awed, completely enamored by the adorable action.

"Pikachu!" She bent down, as the Pikachu had run into the brunette's comfy hug, piping elatedly. The two of them snuggled with eyes-shut, squishing cheeks together with wide smiles, red cheeks jutting out. "Aww~ you're so cute!" She cooed excitably as Pikachu just squeaked.

Apparently, after hanging out for mere minutes, Pikachu had taken a huge liking towards most of the class, eagerly befriending your classmates quickly with cuddles. It wasn't even a few seconds that Pikachu had them wrapped up in his little paws. Except for Kaminari. That boy didn't even get a glance.

Midoriya's eyes widen, staring at the yellow mouse a bit astonished. "Eh-Pikachu, how'd you get here?" After being hesitantly set down by Uraraka, Pikachu tilted his head a bit, oval eyes eyeing back at him in confusion at the obvious answer. That must mean-?

"You guys haven't started yet?" You inquired, sounding curious at the laidback atmosphere.

Midoriya bright green orbs swiftly glanced back upon hearing your voice, as if it was an automatic response. He had instinctively smiled without a thought, glad to see you back when he was struck surprised beyond compare, his face morphing to stupefaction. He retracted back, and heat flushed from head to toe, turning him into a gawking cherry. "(Last)-san, W-Wha-!"

"For someone that looks sleep-deprived constantly, Aizawa-sensei sure can talk your ear off. I suppose that must be a requirement of a teacher." You mused with a pout, still feeling worn down from the endless lecture you had to endure. Iida and Uraraka gaped at you, Pikachu the only one seemingly unaffected, scampered back to your form.