a True happily Ever after :KO x male! reader

(Y/n)'s POV

Their were barely any customers here at the Bodega. So Rad and Enid decided to chill and relax while me and KO cleaned the Bodega. And I have to admit that KO is the most adorable, cute, dork EVER. You might say I have a slight crush on him. Ok, ok a HUGE crush on him but I don't know if he likes boys or not. i mean he must like Dendy cause he spends a lot more time with her than me so those thoughts have to be put up in my dreams. " Um, hello? Earth to (Y/n)?" KO asked waving a hand at my face as I snap back into reality. "H-huh? oh, sorry KO. Kinda zoned out.." I scratched the back of my head.

KO's POV

Me and (Y/n) were cleaning the Bodega since there was nothing else to do. And I was slightly day dreaming about a certain someone. If you guessed (Y/n), your right. I mean come on he so handsome and kind, he will help anyone at the Bodega including villains! Like Jethro, Ernesto, and Mkala. And I have a HUGE crush on him, and I really wanted to confess to him. But what if the doesn't like me like that? What if I get rejected? What if the doesn't want to be friends anymore?! I shake my head snap out of those thoughts. I look over to my right to see (Y/n) day dreaming. Ok now I know he doesn't like me. I walk over to him and asked " Um, hello? Earth to (Y/n)?" While waving a hand in front of his face. " H-huh? Oh, sorry KO I kinda zoned out there.." he said scratching the back of his head. " So what is it you want?" He asked me. I looked at him nervously and asked " can we hang out after work....maybe? I'm mean you don't have to!" He looked at me and smiled " of course KO. See you at six." He told me as he put his hand on my shoulders as he walked away. After that I melted into a puddle. Little did I know Rad and Enid were watched the whole thing.

Time skip

Later at six, I headed off to the park. That is where we first met. I can still remember it like it was yesterday.

It was winter and me and Mommy were off at the park. I was playing in the snow when I saw a boy my age alone on the swings crying. I start to walk over to him. " Hello?" I asked him as he stops crying and looks at me with those big beautiful (e/c) eyes. " Why are you all alone? Where is all of your friends?" I asked him again as he looks way and says in the most softest voice that sounded amazing "m-my friends left me h-here on my own and t-told  me that they don't w-want to be friends anymore." Then he started crying again. I went up to him and sat on the swings and put an arm on him. " It's ok. Those friends were fake they must not know the true meaning of friendship" I said to him. He turns to me with a small smile in his face " i-i really needed that. Thank you...um." " It's KO" i said to him with a smile. He looks at me with determination " (Y/n)" he said to me. " Do you want to play together in the snow?" I asked him. He smiled brightly " of course?" I smiled and grabbed his hand and we played for hours in the snow. After at day we became the bestest of friends.

Just friends. I need to tell him today. I think to myself as I get closer to the park. I look up to see him sitting on the swing all alone. He looks at me and smiled. I smiled back and race off to him pulling him into a bear hug. " (Y/n)!" I say as I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. His hair is so soft and he smells like strawberries I think to to myself as I just realized what kind of position we're in. Uh..oops.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was sitting at the park all alone. I look around to find him making his way over to me. I smiled as he looked up at me and returned that smile as he rushed over to me giving me a bear hug. " (Y/n)!" He said as he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. My face reddened by how close to me he was and the position. I shake my head  getting out of that state and returned the hug wanting to enjoy the moment.  He smells so much like blueberries I think to myself as I guess he must of realize the position. He got off quickly much to my dismay " um sorry for that (y/n)" he apologized. I smiled softly " no problem, so..what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked. He looks at the floor and fiddle with his fingers " well you see I, well" he keeps saying it as if he's trying to spit it out. " Yes? What is it" I asked nervously thinking of the possibilities. What if the doesn't want to hang out with me anymore? What if he doesn't want to be friends?! But my thoughts were cut off by KO saying " Ilikeyouwouldyouliketogooutwithme?" Very fastly as I try to understand what he just said. I finally realized what he just said. H-he likes me back. In a brief moment I grab him by the shoulders and give him a sweet kiss. He  must of tensed from the sudden contact but then he melted into the kiss. What felt like hours but really 2 minutes we pulled way from lack of breath. KO looked at me for a moment then realzing what just happened said " (Y/n)!" He smiled so brightly " you kissed me! I didn't know you liked me the same way?!" I chuckled " well, yeah. I didn't know you felt the same way." " Can we do it again?" He asked nervously. " Sure" and we kissed again, little did we know Rad, Enid, Carol, Mr. Gar were watching behind the bushes fangirling.

Bonus!

Several years later~

I was in the dressing room get ready to marry my soon to be husband. " You nervous?" Enid asked as I jumped startled. " Um.. w-well yes." She sighed puting a hand on my shoulder " don't worry about it you look handsome and I'm sure KO would like to see you on this." She said pointing to my tux gown. it was a combination of the two since I couldn't decide. " Yeah I guess" she grabbed me by the arm " then let's go get you married to your soon to be husband." She said walking me down the church. Every one looked at me in awe especially KO. When he saw me his eyes went wide with a dark blush across his face. But he shakes  his head and looked at me with a smile. When I got up there the priest began to speak " we are here today for the marriage of (Y/n) (L/n) and KO Kincaid. Now said your-" " just get it on already! " Fink yelled across the room. Everyone chuckled while the priest looked embarrassed. *Ahem* well, since we're kinda in a rush, I pronounce you both husband and husband! You may kiss." Then KO grabbed me swiftly by the arms, dipped me and we have a short kiss as everyone cheers and claps. Finally I'm married to the person who love me the way I am. The one who will never leave my side. This is a True happily Ever after.

The end

( I love it. It perfect.)