What he likes about you

Midoriya Izuku: 

Personality: He loves how you're super kind but at the same time you were stern. You definitely earned the respect of people around you.
Physical: He liked your body shape. Since you were always working out for your school, you had definitely started to get in good shape. 

Bakugou Katsuki: 

Personality: He loves how strong you were. You didn't take any shit from anyone, not even him. 
Physical: He loves your hands. When you used your quirk, your hands would move around so gracefully. He just loved watching them. 

Todoroki Shoto: 

Personality: He likes how you were humble. You didn't take much glorification and you liked to stay out of the spotlight. It was a different thing for him. 
Physical: Your lips. When you talked, he just liked watching your lips move. 

Kirishima Eijiro: 

Personality: He likes how smart you are. You don't rely on your quirk, instead you mostly rely on your brain.
Physical: Your cheeks. To him, your cheeks were just plump and cute to him. He loved when your cheeks would turn pink when you felt embarrassed. 

Tamaki Amajiki: 

Personality: He likes how you were clever. You use unique problems for your situations. 
Physical: He likes your legs. For your quirk you had to aim where you were landing, so you focused on your landing a lot, so you wouldn't hurt yourself. Your legs were long and enticing for him. 

Hitoshi Shinso: 

Personality: He loves how happy you were. No matter what situation you were in, you slapped a smile on your face and used your happy attitude. 
Physical: He likes the temperature of your body. It was so cold since you didn't produce body warmth. It definitely came in handy during summers. 

Aizawa Shouta: 

Personality: He likes how caring you are. It wasn't even towards him, it was towards everyone, even for the people who didn't deserve it. 
Physical: Neck. He loves how your neck just seemed so clear. 

Dabi: 

Personality: He likes how you always stand your ground.... even if you were wrong sometimes, but you would never admit that. 
Physical: Eyes. He loves your eyes because once he looks in your eyes he could read all of your emotions.