bitter sweet beginning

I was on a tricycle on my way home when my 8310 phone (my good old phone) vibrated which means I received a message and it says "hi" from someone I dont know. being me I didn't replied because I dont talk to strangers but out of nowhere I messaged my friend to ask of she knows who it was and to my surprised she did.

"its tian, our class president. he asked for your number so I gave it to him" said luts. I was asking why would someone I hate would asked for my number and just said "hi".

when I reached home, I thought why not message him back maybe its school work. so I did. "hi, who's this?" thats what I replied and instantly I received a reply, " its me tian, your class president". I was annoyed because "man do you really have to say you are my class president for real? " I said to myself. guess what? I didnt reply.

the next day we were attending a philosophy class, take it from me its an hour in a half of solid boredom. we are seated 2nd row from the back near the door so we can get out easily. its not that we're cutting classes, we're just exploring the school grounds and visits the library for extending more knowledge. (I know you don't believe but this is my story so just be it.) thats our usual routine every philo class but thats about to change.

our "class president Tian" was seating on our spot and was smiling as if he's saying " we got here first ladies". Swear to God I was about to smack his face to the floor but I didn't so we sat on the last row which was.a good thing because I was able to sleep the entire subject.

during lunchtime, my friends and I were in the cafeteria not eating but buzzing about our crushes when one of them said " I like Tian, and I think I he was looking at me earlier during our statistics class" said gris, my pretty,slender,tall friend. and I was like " for real? I dont want to interfere but of all the guys in school why him?!" and Gris just gave me a smirk and continued her fantasies. well, thats her life so why bother right?

one day during our PE class something odd happened and the events after went from bitter to sweet revelation that contributed to my present life.