A slow song played softly in the background, and only one table had food on it, with a candle standing high right at the center. Betty was standing with a rose in her hand, and I smiled wider each step I took closer to her. "This place is ours for the next few hours," Betty informed me as she handed me the rose.

"When you told me that maybe you'd like to be the one to steal my heart, I thought you only said it to tease me," I confessed.

"Nope, I intend to steal your heart," Betty smiled as she allowed me to walk ahead of her. I really enjoyed her confidence, it was thrilling watching her exude so much of it, sexy even.

"We're matching," I pointed out, holding my denim jacket, and looking at hers. I had taken my seat and my eyes were on Betty.

"Guess you could say we were thinking of eachother this morning," Betty winked as she sat down in the booth.

"And the afternoons, the evenings, all hours of the day," I flirted shamelessly. This earned me laughter on her behalf. I could listen to it all day.

┏━━━ : *. .* : ━━━┓
INSTAGRAM
┗━━━ : *. .* : ━━━┛

tagged: verolodgeliked by bettycooper and 11,382 others

tagged: verolodge
liked by bettycooper and 11,382 others

popsdiner the face of a happy, new client! Welcome to Riverdale Miss Lodge, I hope you enjoy your time here!

view all 210 comments
jugjones I see she's got onion rings, new item on the menu???
popsdiner that would be correct Mr. Jones

heatherkinsley is that a new flavor milkshake?
   ↳ popsdiner sure is little lady, double chocolate
       chip milkshake

verolodge everything was amazing! Thank you Pop, I'll deff come back when I return to Riverdale
   ↳ bettycooper oh, so this is serious now 😉

smithchronicles did you really rent out your diner for my daughter, Terrence?
   ↳ bettycooper mom, chill out, it's not big deal

smithchronicles did you really rent out your diner for my daughter, Terrence?   ↳ bettycooper mom, chill out, it's not big deal