Chapter 4

Still alessio POV
As I was leaving I saw a drunk Hannah. She kissed me and I kissed back idk why. I feel like I betrayed y/n but we aren't even together and she's w Sam. I think Imma use Hannah to get y/n jealous😒😏. After I kissed Hannah I left.

Y/n POV
I got back from the party changed to a tank top and spandex shorts and put my hair in a bun. The next day I woke up and it was Friday thank god

You wore this with your hair starigtened I threw on some mascara,lipstick, and eyeliner

I threw on some mascara,lipstick, and eyeliner. Sam was picking me up so I waited for him.

Alessio POV
I wake up and ofc school but it's Friday so yay 🥳😂.

    I wore this I then went off to pick up Hannah

    I wore this
I then went off to pick up Hannah . It was official me and Hannah were back together

Y/n POV
Sam still hasn't came. Imma just skateboard. I went and got to class.

    Skip to after week.
Y/n POV
Everything was going great but Sam started to seem distance with me.
Alessio POV
Hannah was seeming so distance i dont know is why tho.
Y/n POV

I was at school and and I walked in a classroom and saw Hannah and Sam kissing. I was crying and ran away. Luckily Sam caught up and yelled at me when I asked him what that was. He was like "you deserved it slut". I was like how he then screamed "I only used you for your body and never loved you a bit you are a useless wh- he was cut off by someone knocking him out.

Alessio POV
I heard yelling and saw Sam saying hella hurtful stuff to  y/n. I can't do I knocked him out in one punch. And saw Hannah and simply said "we are breaking up".

Y/n POV
Since desi wasn't there because she was in Florida for the whole month I had nobody. I went up to alessio and said "can we talk" "sure" he said. I then took him outside and thanked him for knocking out Sam. He was like no problem.
Alessio POV
Y/n thanked me for knocking out Sam. I'm glad I did something good for her.
Y/n POV
It was social studies class and we had to do a project. The teacher picked our partners and I got with alessio
Alessio POV
Yay ayayayay y/n is my partner
Y/n POV
We were at my house thinking at what to do with the project and that's when I caught alessio staring at me. I blushed. Oh shit I like him.
Alessio POV
Yaaassss I made her blushhh.  Ndsmskznnamaam
Y/n POV
We couldn't think about anything for the project and alessio had to make a YouTube video for his channel so we did the challenge where we have to take a piece of clothing off every time we get an homework question wrong.shit. Ok so I we were getting them right til I got one wrong. I took off my rings. And alessio got one wrong he took off his beanie. The game ended and the only things I took off were my rings,necklace,earrings,scrunchie,and belt. Thank god I wasn't naked alessio had to take off his beanie,shirt,belt,and shoes since he still had them on.
Alessio POV
I hope she likes my abs lol
Y/n POV
Me and alessio fell asleep during a movie and I woke up to us cuddling.

Ok so this is chapter 4 I think and plz vote. 5 votes for next chapter. Plz comment what u think and gimme some ideas. Ok ly❤️