Michael Myers X Reader Lemon

Being an adult sucks sometimes.. especially paying the bills though at least I have someone there with me. Michael Myers is my boyfriend and you might be wondering why I would date a mass killing murderer? Well it's simple, People treat him as a monster but really when you get to him and not think of him like that he's actually really nice even though he doesn't talk. While I was watching TV Michael came in and looked at me.

...

"What?" I said a bit confused why he's just staring at me. He sat down next to me and put me on his lap. I blushed a little but ignored it thinking he just wants to cuddle right...boy was I wrong. He started slowly taking off my shirt and cut my bra with his knife. "U-Uhhh Michael what the hell are you-" he starting groping my boobs.

I bite my lip and tried not to moan. He started playing with my nipples and I couldn't help it and made a quiet moan. He looked at me and took off his mask and started licking my left nipple. "M-MICHAEL!!" I was blushing like a maniac but he kept going. Slowly starting to take off my shorts and seeing my panties are soaked. He looked at me with lust and I knew I wasn't gonna walk for maybe weeks..

He carried me bridal to the bedroom and thrown me to the bed. He went on top of me and started kissing me rough while playing with my right breast. It felt so good and I moaned again. "F-Fuck Michael" I said stuttering a bit. He went down to my area and started fingering with 1...then 2...then 3...and his whole hand. I moaned and thought I was going to climax any second now but he stopped when I was about to. I growled a bit but stopped when I saw his dick. He's hugeeeee and I don't even know if it's gonna fit.

He opened my leg and started putting it in. He was gentle and waiting for me to adjust his size. It felt so good when he wasn't moving but him moving would be better. I nodded telling him to keep going and he did. I screamed his name and he kept going. "F-FASTER" I wanted more and he went faster and harder. He was grunting and growling while pounding me. I was tearing up of how big he is and I felt like I was gonna cum any minute. He was getting sloppy indicating that he's gonna cum as well. And we both did at the same time. He looked at me and went down to my area again licking the mess he did to me. It felt good and I moaned quietly making him smirk. "I love you" he said which surprise me. "Y-You can talk?" I said a bit shocked when he nodded. "W-Well...I love you too Michael".

He chuckled a bit and put me on his chest. We both fell asleep after that long night.

This was my first lemon...so...yeah. It probably isn't the best but hey I'm trying ok!