The New Arrival

Depuis le début

Mitsuki:"I remember that we had to use a crow bar to try to separate the two of you"

Masaru:"and that didn't even work when it came to holding each other it was like you two had All Might straight"

Bakugo:*enters the house* "I'm home old hag!"

Mitsuki:"katsuki get your ass over here we have a guest!"

Bakugo:"what the hell…ROUND FACE!?"

Ochako:"hi katsuki long time no see"

Bakugo:"why the hell is she here?"

Masaru:"katsuki don't say things like that it's rude"

Mitsuki:"katsuki be nice or I'm going to cancel your sleepover"

Bakugo:"ITS NOT A FUCKING SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!!"

Ochako:"sleepover?"

Mitsuki:"yes some of katsukis friends are coming to spend the night including Izuku" *nudges her and gives her a wink*

Bakugo:"you still into that nerd why am I not surprised"

Ochako:"s-shut up, what time are they supposed to get here anyways?"

Bakugo:"like around…" *the doorbell rings* "now"

Ochako:*begins to panic* "WHAT?! I can't let Izuku look at me like this I need to wear something cute" *begins to blush*

Masaru:"I'll get the door" *begins to slowly back away*

Mitsuki:"nonsense I'm sure Izuku will think your cute no matter what your wearing"

Ochako:"b-but what i-"

Kaminari:"THE GAME MASTER IS IN THE HOUSE!"

Kirishima:"were inside now dude chill" *kaminari spots ochako*

Mitsuki:"hello boys nice to see ya"

Kirishima:"hi Mrs. Mitsuki its nice to see you t-"

Kaminari:"why hello there cutie what's your name"

Bakugo:*grabs him by the collar* "she doesn't matte-"

Izuku:*runs into the kitchen out of breath* "OCHA!"

Ochako:"ZUZU!" *both immediately hug  and snuggle into each others necks for a good five minutes*

Kaminari:"uh should we leave?" *whispers over to mitsuki*

Mitsuki:*taking several pictures* "you may as well this could take a while"

Bakugo:"Jesus Christ just have a baby already!"

Izuocha:*immediately separate with a blush across their faces* "s-sorry!"

Mitsuki:"katsuki I wanted at least five more pictures!"

Kaminari:*whispers over to kirishima* "guessing that's the girl?"

Kirishima:"what gave it away the yelling of names or the long hug?"

Izuku:"I-It's great to see you ocha"

Ochako:"I-It's great to see you to zuzu"

Izuku:"so what are you doing here…n-not l-like I-I don't want you h-here"

Ochako:"well…I'm going to attend UA with you guys"

Bakugo:"great like I don't have enough dumbasses to deal with" *grabs kirishima and kaminari by the color* "alright let's go"

Kaminari:"no wait I still want to see what happens next!" *gets dragged away*

Izuocha:*blush*

Ochako:"d-do you wanna hang out in my r-room?"

Izuku:"s-sure" *both head upstairs*

Masaru:"wow that didn't take long" *turns to mitsuki* "and what are you doing?"

Mitsuki:"sending the pics to rey and inko"

Masaru:"of course tell them I say hi"

*TIMESKIP TO LATE AT NIGHT*

Ochako:*sitting on Izukus lap* "are you sure you don't want to play games with yours friends all were doing is watching a dumb movie"

Izuku:"no I'd rather be here with you it's been 10 years since you moved away and I want to spend this time with you" *snuggles into her neck*

Ochako:"zuzu"

Izuku:"ya"

Ochako:"I'm in love with you…I have been since we met"

Izuku:"I-I-I"

Ochako:'great you screwed up ochako!' "It's ok that you don't feel the same" *sounding disappointed in her*

Izuku:"n-no it's not that it's just…oh I know" *takes out a letter from his pocket* "r-read this" *hands her the letter* "I was planning on sending this to you but I guess this is better"

Ochako:*slowly reads the letter and tears up at the kind, caring, and heartwarming words* "d-do you really mean this?"

Izuku:*kisses her cheek* "every single word"

Ochako:*tackles him onto the bed and snuggles into his neck* "does this make us a couple?"

Izuku:"yes, yes it does and I don't ever intend on letting you go"

Ochako:"good because I don't intend to either" *both teens drift into the best sleep either of them had in years*

*TIMESKIP TO THE MORNING*

Mitsuki:"katsuki where's ochako and Izuku breakfast is ready?"

Katsuki:*eating pancakes next to kirishima and kaminari* "how the hell am I supposed to know you old hag?"

Mitsuki:"well go look for them you brat now!"

Bakugo:*stands up angrily and storms off* "stupid deku and round face" *walks to ochakos room and opens the door* 'well, well, well look who finally grew some balls' *takes out his phone and takes a picture sending it to everyone and chuckles to himself* 'they are going to hate me when they find out

*the picture that was taken*

———————————————————
And that's the end for the people who have made requests sorry it's taking so long I'm just not liking how their turning out
See ya guys next week