chaper I

Chapter I

"Love, look right here there's some opening for jobs!" I heard my mom say excitingly as she handed me the newspaper. I cringed, she's been trying to help me get a job since a turned 18, which was a few months ago. I told her I wanted to save up money to actually go to college, something my family hasn't done. "Oh look here!" She exclaimed, "you took the typewriting class right? Well there's a lawyer not too far from here who's in need of a secretary, one of the requirements is typewriting, why don't you apply for that dear?" I sighed and took the paper.
It said open interviews throughout the weekend from 12-5 for a lawyer; Mr. McCartney. The pay was decent for a secretary, but I could have sworn he already had one, I've seen his office plenty of times due to it being so close, I wonder what happened to his last secretary.
"I'll go on Sunday, maybe being the last impression will help my chances." I smiled up at my mom, as I got up to put my tea cup away. I took the newspaper with me and then headed upstairs to my room. Although it was only Wednesday I figured it would be no harm if I were to set out an outfit for my interview, I wanted to look professional. I haven't gotten a job yet, and I was starting to get desperate, I needed to get out of this house and start my own life. Although I loved my mother, she could be a bit overbearing.

Today was the day. I let out a shaky breath as I straightened out the pencil skirt I put on, and fixed my white blouse, making sure I looked perfect. I decided a little makeup couldn't hurt, but I did the bare minimum: concealer, mascara, and a tinted red lipgloss. I grabbed my purse, making sure I had everything, before yelling a goodbye and I love you to my mother and exiting the door.
"I got this," I said to myself in the car mirror, before driving off. I straightened my back once I got out of the car, and played with my hair a bit, I curled it for the occasion, I felt a bit silly for dressing up so much for a job interview.
I opened the wooden door, immediately greeted by a lady who looks like she's been crying. She had a box of office supplies and photos, and she pushed past me, and I shivered slightly, weird. I gulped as I sat in the waiting room along with some other ladies, who looked way more professional than me, making me feel intimidated. I focused my eyes on the floor as I awaited my turn. I fiddled with the bottom of my skit, as I heard the other ladies talking.
I was the last interview of the day, once I realized it was my turn, I stood up from my chair, and made my way to the office at the end of the hallway, and knocked. "Come in," I heard a soft voice say, and I let out one last shaky breath before entering. "Close the door behind you," the voice added, and I nodded not yet making eye contact. I closed the door behind me and sat at the chair in front of the desk. "I'm y/n l/n," I spoke with as much confidence as I could, as I got my resume out of my purse, handing it to him.
I finally made eye contact with the lawyer, he had beautiful eyes, not just the color of his eyes where beautiful, the shape itself was a beautiful sight. My breath hitched slightly, as our hands made small contact when he grabbed the papers from me. As he examined my papers, I took the time to look at him. His face shape seemed to be perfect, and his eyebrows were also a perfect shape, his nose was small, and fit his face perfectly. He was clean shaven, and he looked to be in his late 20s, meaning he was a new lawyer, but from what I heard, he was very good at his job.
"It says here you took a class for typewriting, and you graduated top of your class." He said in a thick accent, and I just nodded, not knowing what to say. "Your resume is impressive, I don't think this job would be fitting for you since you exceed all of the expectations." He continued, looking up from the papers to look at me.
"I assure you this job would suit me, fine sir, I would love your work for you." I could have sworn I saw him smirk, but it quickly faltered back to a cold expression.
"Is that so?" His voice stayed the same, and I nodded once again. "Alright, then you got the job." He gave me a smile, and a tried to stutter out words, anything, a thank you, but I was too shocked. He had plenty of interviews, and to get the job on the spot was unexpected. "I'll write you out a schedule, you'll start this week. I'll see you tomorrow."
"Thank you, sir." I was finally able to manage.
"Oh, don't thank me, love." He said with another smile and handed me my schedule. I smiled back.
"I'll see you tomorrow sir." I waved before exiting the building.

Paul's POV
I bit my lip as I watched the smaller girl leave, my eyes traveling down a bit. This was disgusting, how long was this one gonna last? The poor girl just wants a job, they all just wanted a job. I had to stop doing this, what if I got caught? Of course, I did everything with consent, but I still couldn't help but think how sick this was, how sick I am.
I sighed softly, as I opened the last drawer in my desk, locked of course. I pulled out the photo book, flipping through the pages of all the girls who have worked in this building, the last girl who left, Jane, held the most spots in the book, I held her for the longest. She went along with all the games I liked to play and didn't ask questions. She was perfect. However, I couldn't keep doing it, it was gross and unprofessional, I had to stop doing this.
My hands slowly dragged across one of the newer photos, a photo of Jane, her ass in the air as she was bent over my desk, her loose skirt hiked up, and her panties around her ankles. Her bare ass just out in the open for me.
I shut the book, I couldn't do this. Y/n will be different, it will be professional. No games.