The killing (ch 1)

Three girls were just playing around in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, they wee being loud, or running around they were simply sitting in the corner, playing a multiplayer game on their phones together. That was until some purple guy came up to them, asking "why aren't you girls playing with the other kids?" Only for Faith to answer him "they hate us, they call us the devils kid's" the other two girls Elise and Melissa look up and nod at the man "they do hate us." Elise said as Melissa stayed quiet. The purple guy who is with the three girls though of a plan, as he looks down at them saying "I know a better place for video games for you three, if you want to see the place just follow me." The three girls look at each other then nods "ok" Faith answered for them. The three girls got up and followed the man to the backroom, when they see no gaming equipment they turned to the purple guy, who bought them here. Only to see that his eyes were no longer white but, black with a white pupil. He walked towards Faith first grabbing her neck, taking Faith over to a green neko animatronic suit. Stuffing her inside like she was nothing, the purple guy turned and looked at Melissa. Only to do the same to her but to a blue fox suit, he then turned to Elise and slowly walked towards her. Only for Elise to back up slowly showing no fear in her eyes, one her back hit the wall she looked up at the man before her, she watched as he pulled out his kitchen knife and stabbed her shoulder as well as her stomach but, not too deep to immediately kill her. He lifted her up by her neck and took her over tawsreews brownish red wolf suit, one he finished his work, he left the room after he cleaned himself up. He walked to the main room to see a panicked woman, looking around for the three girls he probably just killed. The woman seemed to be crying, "maybe she's upset or scared of someone or well maybe someone" the purple guy thought but paied no mind and walked to her. "Miss it closing time you must leave the premicies, or you'll be escorted out the the police once called." The lady looks at him with tears "im sorry I'll leave" she left as she mumbled "oh, I'm so dead" the purple guy watched her leave. He looks behind him as the backroom where he killed those three girls just a few minutes ago, he didn't what he felt when he killed the last girl, regret? Maybe, maybe it was regret, but, he wasn't so sure to make the matters worse he didnt even know the girls names, if he probably did know the names to know who they were, and as to know why the other children hated them. But, he still paied no mind to it and left the pizzeria behind, he had to work nightshift with Mike anyway.

Words-524
Time- about an hour.