Stupid Lisa!

"Do you have more coins?" Jisoo turned her face, asking the lawyer for another try.

Jennie crossed her arms.

"I do but please do your part correctly this time." She put another coin inside the crack.

...

"Yeji sweetie," Seulgi tucked her to bed. "Please sleep and when your mom asks you tomorrow, tell her I did a great job looking after you."

Yeji shrugged.

"What do you want?" Seulgi sighed.

"I want to see monkeys." Yeji grinned.

"I can get my notebook--"

"No. In reality. I also want to be allowed to bring a friend along." Yeji demanded.

"...I guess we can go to a zoo."

"Perfect!" Yeji smiled.

Seulgi ruffled her hair before she turned the lights off and left her room.

Joohyun was already sleeping in their bed after an exhausting day at work.

Seulgi was about to happily join her when the phone rang.

She contemplated accepting it but in the end the urge to cuddle with her wife was bigger.

...

Jisoo looked apologetically at Jennie.

"One more time...?" The elder rubbed the back of her neck.

Jennie glared at her.

...

"Hi! This is no survey! Please listen!" She rambled down before the other end could end the call.

"Hi no survey! Do I know you?" A cheerful voice responded.

"That sounds like the most suspicious thing... End it!" A more hostile voice demanded.

"No! It's me Jisoo!"

Jisoo called Dahyun but apparently Sana was with her.

"How do we know you are the real Jisoo and not a survey?" Dahyun asked half serious and half joking.

"The huskiness does sound like Jisoo."

"But it doesn't look like Jisoo."

"We can't even see her??"

"You can't because you are only using your eyes! Anyways, no survey, if you really are Jisoo send me a picture of Jisoo doing a handstand."

"I don't have my phone--"

The call ended.

Stupid Dahyun!

"Um Jen," She started sheepishly.

"Kim Jisoo. I only have two won left."

Jisoo nodded. "This will be the last, I promise. It was my mistake to call my dumbest friends first. I will just call Eunwoo and Soojo--"

"Unacceptable!" Jennie hit Jisoo's shoulder. The sudden outburst of Jennie made Jisoo flinch.

"But why??"

"Call a dumb one!!"

Jisoo sighed in defeat.

...

"So you didn't find the culprit?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon shook her head disappointed with herself.

"A green truck full of drugs, and we couldn't find a trace.."