Chapter 12 - Training (part 2)

[Insert childish laughing]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Sorry.

Warning: gore

Horror walked into the forest, followed by his group. "Alright everyone ! You're all going to die !" He announced with a bright smile.

Lust looked concerned while Killer, Chara and Error didn't even react. Horror sighed. "It's not funny if only my mate is scared." Lust relaxed as he realized that it was a joke.

"First of all, we're stronger than you might think." Chara started in an obnoxious tone. "And second of all, why would we die while hunting some rabbits or whatever ?"

Horror stopped and gave Chara a death glare. "You think this is a game ? Pfft" he exploded in laughter as everyone else looked at Chara in awkwardness. "Have you ever thought about the dangers ? What if a bear was here ? Or what if the other packs went after us ?!"

The smallest of the group didn't dare to answer him. Instead, he huffed and looked away, ashamed of his own mistake. Horror only rolled his eyes in return. "I was born a werewolf so don't you dare tell me what I should know about hunting."

"Horror....are you okay...?" Lust asked worriedly, walking close to Horror as his fur brushed against his.

Horror tried to calm himself down. "Sorry....it's just that I can't possibly be calm when someone without knowledge tries to argue with me." He said the last part with a hate filled voice.

Lust glanced at Chara like if he was going to learn something bad, which would happen soon. "I swear to god he's gonna be an omega if he continues like this." Lust knew that it would happen.

"Come on, don't be angry," he started nuzzling Horror's neck. "He's just not trained" Chara growled. He didn't really know what omega meant but he knew that it sounded like a bad thing.

Horror relaxed as soon as he felt the soft sparkles from his mate. He was still angry but at least he wasn't going to destroy anyone's face. He stood up, feelings much more at peace.

But there was nothing to stop Chara's fate.

Lust shook his head, knowing that it would be useless to worry about this now. Error was leading the group so only Killer and Chara weren't in his sight. He looked behind him.

Chara looked lost in his thoughts with anger painted on his face while Killer watched his surroundings, probably to be able to find the way home later.

Error had stopped moving, everyone watched him as he looked over a bush. Behind it stood a herd, eating some of the grass that layed around this place. Error sent a mind link to his group. "I hope you all are good at running because they are too."

Everyone quietly got themselves ready. Error looked at Horror, waiting for permission. The still angry one, as soon as he saw that everything was ok, nodded to his superior, giving him the possibility to attack.